Anyone received shipment notification yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
Mine says expected delivery June 10th.

So...I just broke out my last 8ml of BWB RY4 I was saving for a rainy day. :)

That sucks you have to go into your stash. Guess that's why we have stashes, though. I'm not holding my breath for tomorrow, anyways. The crappy part is that I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and probably won't be able to stalk the mail lady, unless I drive through the neighborhood, which isn't entirely out of the question :)

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
That sucks you have to go into your stash. Guess that's why we have stashes, though. I'm not holding my breath for tomorrow, anyways. The crappy part is that I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and probably won't be able to stalk the mail lady, unless I drive through the neighborhood, which isn't entirely out of the question :)

That's ok, this particular stash is 13 months old at this point, and the flavor was discontinued, so I figured it's now or never lol.

Sounds like a movie...driving around the neighborhood like a nut dressed in a tuxedo, late for the wedding, frantically searching for the mail truck. :laugh:

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
That's ok, this particular stash is 13 months old at this point, and the flavor was discontinued, so I figured it's now or never lol.

Sounds like a movie...driving around the neighborhood like a nut dressed in a tuxedo, late for the wedding, frantically searching for the mail truck. :laugh:

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!! You gave me a good laugh there.

13 months is a pretty long-lasting stash. Lol. I could never have a stash for that long.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Hey tomster64,

This order I only picked up large quantities of GJ and BB though I have a ton of smaller sizes of almost all of their juices. Unfortunately I will not be going anywhere near the city tomorrow. It would be nice to set up a bay area vape meet sometime though. I've got a crap work schedule and 3 kids so I definitely would not be the orginizer :(.

~BW

I have some special wicks for genesis type rigs I'd like to share with my fellow vapers and get your opinions.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Hey tomster64,

This order I only picked up large quantities of GJ and BB though I have a ton of smaller sizes of almost all of their juices. Unfortunately I will not be going anywhere near the city tomorrow. It would be nice to set up a bay area vape meet sometime though. I've got a crap work schedule and 3 kids so I definitely would not be the orginizer :(.

~BW

Have you tried Gamel? If so how would you describe it, I assume it's their version of a Camel which was my brand back when I smoked. I would have grabbed a bottle on Monday but it was something of a frantic cluster.... so no time to browse.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Funny you mention that. I was going to try to order some on Monday but figured I should just check out and be happy I got some BB and GJ. I have not yet tried Gamel. Someone in here was saying so many good things about it that I was going to pick up a small sample.

I have tried Bee's Knees, Flue Cured, Blend 4.

Bee's Knees is very interesting. It tastes like Flue Cured + Honey. It has just a touch of sweetness but definitely a good honey aroma.

Flue Cured - This one is interesting. I've never smoked flue cured tobacco that I know of but this one tastes like a natural virginia tobacco with a slight touch of "green" flavor. Like that raw plant flavor? It's hard to describe. It's not unpleasant though.

Blend 4 - This one tastes to me the closest to a really good, smooth, mild cigarette as it comes without the ashtray flavor.

If you are looking to try a couple of natural tobaccos let me know. I recently discovered a vendor who sells NETs (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) juices. I'll PM the link. It's interesting how different they taste. You can actually taste the tobacco leaves. If you are/were a cigar smoker than this is definitely something to look into.

~BW

Have you tried Gamel? If so how would you describe it, I assume it's their version of a Camel which was my brand back when I smoked. I would have grabbed a bottle on Monday but it was something of a frantic cluster.... so no time to browse.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Funny you mention that. I was going to try to order some on Monday but figured I should just check out and be happy I got some BB and GJ. I have not yet tried Gamel. Someone in here was saying so many good things about it that I was going to pick up a small sample.

I have tried Bee's Knees, Flue Cured, Blend 4.

Bee's Knees is very interesting. It tastes like Flue Cured + Honey. It has just a touch of sweetness but definitely a good honey aroma.

Flue Cured - This one is interesting. I've never smoked flue cured tobacco that I know of but this one tastes like a natural virginia tobacco with a slight touch of "green" flavor. Like that raw plant flavor? It's hard to describe. It's not unpleasant though.

Blend 4 - This one tastes to me the closest to a really good, smooth, mild cigarette as it comes without the ashtray flavor.

If you are looking to try a couple of natural tobaccos let me know. I recently discovered a vendor who sells NETs (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) juices. I'll PM the link. It's interesting how different they taste. You can actually taste the tobacco leaves. If you are/were a cigar smoker than this is definitely something to look into.

~BW

I've tried some NETS and out of 4 I tried I enjoyed 1, 3 are from the same vendor (TPR). The one I liked was a Marlboro type juice the others I liked but there was something I can't quite put my finger on that I didn't care for.

I'm gonna wait for things to calm down then order some Gamel and see what it's like.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Did you tru Burley and Candy and Candied Cavendish?

I've tried some NETS and out of 4 I tried I enjoyed 1, 3 are from the same vendor (TPR). The one I liked was a Marlboro type juice the others I liked but there was something I can't quite put my finger on that I didn't care for.

I'm gonna wait for things to calm down then order some Gamel and see what it's like.

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri

Gamel is my third favorite behing BB and GJ of course.

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
Could you try to describe the flavor? Does it actually taste si milar to a camel cig?

IMO its the one flavor that is real tabacco flavor not sure if it taste like a camel cig or not (never tried them) I use to smoke cowboy killers (Red) Marlboro. But its smooth and very good. once again iMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread