Anyone received shipment notification yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelg04

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Chicago
Just really makes me mad that Ben hasn't responded all day, I get charged, don't know if order is good, emailed then, Ben says to check website only we can know better than him about order, yet website down all day. I mean hello, maybe he should update here in the forums so we know what's going on? Very mad. I understand these things happen, but keeping your customers in the dark is just wrong.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I got my orderr in. Got a confirmation email. Havent heard anything since. Guess it went through. will know hopefully soon that order has shipped. Hope they get it worked out to where the website will load correctly. Im am fairly sure that if you got your confiem email they did get the order. And it will be shipped. If you didnt get a confirm email that is another story.

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY

michaelg04

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Chicago

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
right, and how do we know if it processed? according to ben he said he can't check as easily as we can, except that we can't check either......thats the issue. i fully expected all this mess to happen, but i also expected updates throughout the day letting us know whats going on

On my order that went through I got an email with subject "Alien Visions E-Juice: Your Order #123 has been processed."

On the order that didn't go through, I only got one with subject "Alien Visions Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation."

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
ridiculous, i have teh second one, but i was still charged for it, have a transaction id, invoice id, ... this is sooo lame lol. i was hoping it went through, but can't get any info from AVE so who knows, man really bummed out

I know how ya feel. That is what happened to me in April. Which is why this time I went and re-submitted the order after the first one didn't get processed. Though Ben has since said we shouldn't do that because he should be able to update the orders. So hopefully you will get your order.

jmzjmz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2012
Southeast
www.juicyvs.com
I don't understand why people just can't chill out. Ben will more than likely have the orders shipped out tomorrow. I don't know of very many ejuice companies that get orders out the same day like Ben used to, before all the SHTF. He's doing what he can to make sure his ducks are in order.

If you would actually read the other thread about the website update you will see that someone purposely took down the site. It was attacked by some hackers or another ejuice company. First company that comes to mind would be AlienVapors. These people are clearly the scum of the earth with crap product.

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
If you would actually read the other thread about the website update you will see that someone purposely took down the site. It was attacked by some hackers or another ejuice company. First company that comes to mind would be AlienVapors. These people are clearly the scum of the earth with crap product.

Where did you read that, I must have missed it.

jmzjmz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2012
Southeast
www.juicyvs.com
Where did you read that, I must have missed it.

The website update thread. You will see Ben posted there not too long ago. He said he won't say who he thinks it is, because he's too ...... right now. But if you have been keeping up, you know that AlienVapors.com has tried trademarking or copyrighting Bobas Bounty.

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
On my order that went through I got an email with subject "Alien Visions E-Juice: Your Order #123 has been processed."

On the order that didn't go through, I only got one with subject "Alien Visions Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation."

Well...bad news for one of us or, even, both of us. My order # is 123, also. I just checked my email to make sure, an it is. Want to check yours and make sure. If that's the case, what the heck do we do?

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
The website update thread. You will see Ben posted there not too long ago. He said he won't say who he thinks it is, because he's too ...... right now. But if you have been keeping up, you know that AlienVapors.com has tried trademarking or copyrighting Bobas Bounty.

Yes, I did see that post, but I didn't read it as a hacker attack. Maybe that's what he meant, maybe not, but I don't know from what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread