Anyone received shipment notification yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba smokin

Verified Member
Dec 30, 2008
South Florida
Mine arrived, too, all 10 of my 6 ml bottles. Currently have the empty bottles upside down to capture any of the nectar goodness to squirt back into my bigger bottles.

EDIT: Anybody know any ingenious ways to suck out the ultra-resistant remains from empty bottles? These buggers seem to be ultra stingy. Sort of like when you want that last piece of ice from your styrofoam cup and you gotta bang the bottom...
Heat em up by floating them in hot water or stick in the microwave for a few seconds. The juice will get watery and come out!:2cool:

ATLien

Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Wow I thought I was lucky getting my order in last monday, but check out my tracking information. This is shipping to Atlanta btw:

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Depart USPS Sort Facility SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383 June 6, 2013
Electronic Shipping Info Received June 8, 2013
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383 June 6, 2013 8:29 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility LANCASTER, CA 93536 June 6, 2013 7:13 pm

This is the only information I have received to date, still no package. The weird thing too is, notice the "electronic shipping info received," which usually comes first, however it was the 3rd update and it came 2 days after the package hit the mail. I am a bit worried. Usually on the day my packages are delivered I will see the package arrive in Atlanta sometime in the early AM. I live about 20 minutes north of Atlanta and the package is in my local post office by 9am, and out for delivery by 10:30 - 11:00. I know for sure it isn't coming today, and I am really bummed.

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
So yea still nothing today, not a single update. This is kinda weird as I get shipments from MBV in 3 days always.

Give it a couple hours. U should see some sort of update. Sometimes they'll show up after midnight. And sometimes the update will be a couple hrs after what the timestamp is. I hope u get something soon, man.

ATLien

Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Yea I know it will show up eventually, I just get so ...... as USPS when people in NY and FL had theirs on Friday and here I am Monday with no updates since Thursday. They did the same thing to me 2 weeks ago with an order from indigo vapor. I ordered Monday, went out Tuesday, and didn't receive until the following Monday(was sent to the wrong post office twice). And that's only Indiana to GA.

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
Yea I know it will show up eventually, I just get so ...... as USPS when people in NY and FL had theirs on Friday and here I am Monday with no updates since Thursday. They did the same thing to me 2 weeks ago with an order from indigo vapor. I ordered Monday, went out Tuesday, and didn't receive until the following Monday(was sent to the wrong post office twice). And that's only Indiana to GA.

That really sucks. Really hope that's not the case, again. If u don't see something tonight, get on the horn. I'm in PA and got mine Sat, so u would think u would've had it by today.

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA

Any update at all? Hope u saw something today.

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
Yea I got it :) Really weird on the tracking info though it was in my mailbox and it didn't even show it was in Atlanta yet.

That's awesome! Hope you're chillin out and vaping the crap outta your juice. I bet u were pretty surprised, and elated, when u saw your package in the mail with no warning it was coming. That would be a nice and pleasant surprise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread