SoCal
Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
If you guys would check out the other review thread listed in this post, I'd be happy to answer ALL questions there. Definitely want to get the word out on these things - I would(and did) buy them again and again!

I'll answer PMs too, if it's that big a deal... Maybe I should make a video review for everyone?
y

That would be great. I did a google search and I don't see them being sold in many places. That's probably why they are a sleeper.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
...and they are OUT OF STOCK. (surprise, surprise)

crap. Anyone got a line of anywhere else to find these? A co-op or group buy?

Why is it that everything that's worth anything always has stock problems. It seems like no site has more than one thing that I'm looking for and no site has everything for a 'complete' anything. If they have the tank, they have no heads; if they have the mod, they have no batteries; on and on.

twistedchild316

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
East Texas
www.youtube.com
Just got it in......EASILY the best clearo i have used thus far. Add in removable drip tip and readily available coils and this is a WINNER! Puritank ...
1016687_601624449877468_421835247_n.jpg

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
My Protank did the same thing on a vamo... I think it's the threads on the vamo.... probably why the damned threads snapped off of two of my protank bases... the thing is just too heavy to be supported by just the 501 threading..

i think it is the vamo threading....my ce3 sits all kattywampus without the airflow controller on it...so it can't be a weight thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread