Anyvape CVI V1 and V2 Here NOW << They are in folks, VV/VW and 18350 tubes in stock too - These are IMPROVED with new top cap & Main Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrashCat

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto, ON, Canada

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
I am waiting for a replacement head and it's been over a month. Please can someone tell me what is going on with Anyvape and the CVI and will more CVI's ever be coming in?

I owned my CVI for 3 days before it died so it was sent back and while response to my support ticket was very quick in the beginning, I have asked for updates twice now and have received no answer from Max. I don't know what's happening and I'm worried.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I am waiting for a replacement head and it's been over a month. Please can someone tell me what is going on with Anyvape and the CVI and will more CVI's ever be coming in?

I owned my CVI for 3 days before it died so it was sent back and while response to my support ticket was very quick in the beginning, I have asked for updates twice now and have received no answer from Max. I don't know what's happening and I'm worried.

It appears there are several of us in the same boat (I've been waiting over a month too). I just read in the negative supplier reviews where BeatNic posted a similar issue to yours.

While I know that Dan will make good on this, it does get frustrating waiting so long without any updates.

Dan, is there a problem at the factory that is causing a delay in getting your order of CVI's?
Are they revising it?
Do you have a new ETA?

Last edited:

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
another week and no Anyvapes..........
Very Frustrating
Yes it is frustrating having to wait months for a replacement head. I'm getting antsy too.

I have every reason to believe Dan and Bad when they say that they're on order. I don't know what's holding up the shipment from the factory, but there's little that they can do but wait for the order to arrive and get them to us.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
i will speak to dan on how to handle this for the ones who are waiting for replacement heads. I will announce here what is going once i can resolve this in the next day

the hold up is that they shut down the factory and are starting a new upgraded factory to tune the V3 anyvape and wanted to only send out v3 sets to the ones waiting, that would be many weeks away so im working with them on to simply send out older heads. we were promised they would send them out and delayed us 2 times , i will get this handled regardless

Last edited:

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
i will speak to dan on how to handle this for the ones who are waiting for replacement heads. I will announce here what is going once i can resolve this in the next day

the hold up is that they shut down the factory and are starting a new upgraded factory to tune the V3 anyvape and wanted to only send out v3 sets to the ones waiting, that would be many weeks away so im working with them on to simply send out older heads. we were promised they would send them out and delayed us 2 times , i will get this handled regardless
Thanks for letting us know what the holdup is. I'd be interested in knowing what changes are going to be made in the upcoming V3 anyvape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread