Tonight, The newest Revision of the ANYVAPE CVI 1&2 VV/VW lands at GV, we have the 18500 tubes as well, First in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
I'm waiting to order for my dad, 2 friends at work, and myself. The wait is killing me. Just a couple questions though. Does the mod come with the short tube or do we need to order that too? Also, will there be a supply of extra parts? I wanted to order a few extra top caps. never know if you're gonna strip the threads especially when switching between a lot of atomizers. The replaceable top cap is a wonderful solution instead of using 510 to 510 adapters that look horrible.

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA
I'm waiting to order for my dad, 2 friends at work, and myself. The wait is killing me. Just a couple questions though. Does the mod come with the short tube or do we need to order that too? Also, will there be a supply of extra parts? I wanted to order a few extra top caps. never know if you're gonna strip the threads especially when switching between a lot of atomizers. The replaceable top cap is a wonderful solution instead of using 510 to 510 adapters that look horrible.

this could also be a solution

Tank Air Flow Controller for 510 by SMOKtech [gv-SMOKtechTANKAirFlowController] - $3.45 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA
I feel like I'm 8 years old waiting for Christmas day to come! It's been over a year since I bought anything new hardware wise... I must have checked the GotVapes website a bazillion times over the past couple of weeks.

do what i do.. check the forums..they usually post when something drops or is about to drop

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Ok i have bad news and some good news, direct form any vape.

[02/05/2013 12:58 AM] Please accept my sincere apologies for late delivery.

Just now, I have double checked with our forwarder and marketing department.

I have been told that the marketing department has started the product recall procedure.
Since our production department has found out some defectives with CVI control heads after aging test.

theres more to it but i cant show it all, our package was taken back due to a recall, nothing we can do but the good news is they are making new heads and they will ship us out the newest version for both heads v1 and v2 both in REVISION 2 with better head innards. The anyvape is doing very well and they are acting on any issues and are doing what needs to be done so in a way im glad we didnt get them in early, even though we ordered these before anyone in the usa, they didnt want us to have issues and I guess its for the better and better for our customers, but dont fret we have stuff dropping each week and tons of stuff to still put up

wacdenney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Georgia
OMG!!!!! This is just my luck... I think I an giving up at this point. It's the only way I can come to terms with having to wait another month :p

I'm just going to stick with my old skewl Lava Tube for awhile. I came moments away from pulling the trigger on a Provari last night but I just can't justify the money.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
yes the 26th, and yes this was a recall, so in a way im happy, i know its a good product with a bright future,they kept delaying me over and over and then i realized why today, the rest of the letter which helpers have read explains it all, we are popular and they didnt want a issue to arrise since some people were complaining about the crooked screen, then some heads had issues after a few weeks, well now it will all be fixed and we will carry revision 2 and they ship to us on the 26th

Last edited:

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
yes the 26th, and yes this was a recall, so in a way im happy, i know its a good prodcut with a bright future,m they kept delaying me over an dover and then i realized why today, the rest of the letter which helers have read explains it all, we are popular and they didnt want a issue to arrise since some people were complaining about the crooked screen, then some heads had issues after a few weeks, well not it will all be fixed and we will carry revision 2 and they ship to us on the 26th
I agree it's better to wait a month for a solid product than have a rash of premature failures.

wacdenney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Georgia
Regardless of the bad news, I want to thank you for the update. You have given more information as to the reason for the delay on these than anyone else I have asked. For that reason alone I will make my purchase from GotVapes when these do become available. Hopefully if they do actually ship to you on the 26th that will let them fall soon after next months paycheck. SHould work out perfect!

Again, thank you badkolo for the updates. They are very much appreciated. Communication is king!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread