Not open for further replies.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
18350 tubes will be available in approximately 5-7 days

We have no plans to carry version 2 at this time because of the minimal amount of changes in the new version. However, this may change and we may carry both versions.

Good deal!I want the 18350 tube
I got my CVI yesterday,gotta agree with zippersnapper"speedy delivery.Complete satisfaction".
And the V1 looks better than the V2

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

wacdenney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Georgia
I'm still using my first VV. I bought a Lava Tube when they first came out and it still works but it's just old and beat up looking now. To be honest my first thought was to just go ahead and bite the bullet and buy a Provari, but I wanted to learn more about the VW mods before I did so. I was actually searching for Z-Max reviews when I saw PBusardo's review of the Anyvape. I really like the look of the v1 and bottom line, the price is hard to beat. I've had really good luck with my L-Rider so I don't mind going on the less expensive end of the sprectrum. It's just my luck when I finally settle on what I want and sit down to buy it they aren't available anywhere. I get paid at the end of the month so hopefully MVS will let us know when by then or I may just go another route. I can't imagine why an estimated time for shipment to come in would be a big secret...

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I think anyvape is making some fixes to the CVI. In PBusardo's video about the CVI, and his update, it seems that there were some things not right about it, like the tilt of the screen, the pixelation on the screen, and the LCD just going blank for no reason at all. Maybe that's the hold up, and I know a few vendors whose shipments were delayed.

So, I'm pretty sure it's not MVS that's keeping the ETA secret, it's just anyvape is probably trying to make these fixes and they don't have the ETA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread