Status
Not open for further replies.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Well I was willing to buy despite those problems. Having them corrected would make it even better! I think I've decided this is the one I want and yeah, I can't find them available anywhere so I guess I am in for a wait.

Yeah, I want one too, but I'm waiting for the short tubes as well so you can take them around with you easier.

thedescolada

Jan 5, 2013
Maine
wacdenney, Sounds like we both made similar progressions in our vaping. I started out with an ego-C kit, then upgraded to twists, then upgraded to a LavaTube V1 (but a YoungJune version, if it matters). I'm very much looking forward to having a VW device, also; although, I feel like that 'rattlesnake' noise might take some getting used to.
wolandepiphanius, You said that a couple other vendor's shipments were getting delayed. Does that mean other vendors are getting the Anyvape? If so, which vendors?

wacdenney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Georgia
HAHA!! The rattlesnake noise is my main concern also.

You seem to have gotten off to a better start than I did. I started out with blu. Then I went to V4L. Then I bought a Riva from Liberty Flights, and then moved to the Lava Tube. It's been a long hard road for sure! When I got the Lava Tube they were brand new and the talk of the town. This is the first time I've actually thought about a new PV since then and wow how things have changed since then. Originally I was ready to just go ahead and bite the bullet and get me a Provari. For me also it was the VW feature that lead me to the Anyvape. Out of all the ones available I like the look and feature set of it more than the rest. And you cannot beat that price!

I wonder if you can use 2 of the 18350 tubes and then stack 18350's? That may be the route I end up going with it. I have a ton of 18350's laying around. My Lava Tube is a mini.

I also worry about the longer tube in my pocket all day at work.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
HAHA!! The rattlesnake noise is my main concern also.

You seem to have gotten off to a better start than I did. I started out with blu. Then I went to V4L. Then I bought a Riva from Liberty Flights, and then moved to the Lava Tube. It's been a long hard road for sure! When I got the Lava Tube they were brand new and the talk of the town. This is the first time I've actually thought about a new PV since then and wow how things have changed since then. Originally I was ready to just go ahead and bite the bullet and get me a Provari. For me also it was the VW feature that lead me to the Anyvape. Out of all the ones available I like the look and feature set of it more than the rest. And you cannot beat that price!

I wonder if you can use 2 of the 18350 tubes and then stack 18350's? That may be the route I end up going with it. I have a ton of 18350's laying around. My Lava Tube is a mini.

I also worry about the longer tube in my pocket all day at work.

Allot of the VW/VV MODS nowadays operate at 33 Hz. this is common in the Z-max as well as the Vamo & Sigelei..No big deal, really...

thedescolada

Jan 5, 2013
Maine
It is bad manners to ask this question, in this suppliers forum.
Even worse, to have someone reply

This should be handled through a PM....

Quite sorry, man. I was just looking to get some info. Thanks for the heads-up.
How do you like your CVIs? Do you have any "thumbs-down"s that pbusardo didn't mention?

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
wacdenney, ..., You said that a couple other vendor's shipments were getting delayed. Does that mean other vendors are getting the Anyvape? If so, which vendors?

If you are using a PC, Search ECF at the top of this thread is your friend. Enter Anyvape CVI and the results will show several posts, in blue. Mouse over the blue Anyvape CVI and you should see the posts link in your browser status bar on the bottom of the screen. By looking at that link you should be able to see a vendors name as part of that link. Another plus is you will also find other posts discussing the CVI.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
wacdenney, ..., You said that a couple other vendor's shipments were getting delayed. Does that mean other vendors are getting the Anyvape? If so, which vendors?

If you are using a PC, Search ECF at the top of this thread is your friend. Enter Anyvape CVI and the results will show several posts, in blue. Mouse over the blue Anyvape CVI and you should see the posts link in your browser status bar on the bottom of the screen. By looking at that link you should be able to see a vendors name as part of that link. Another plus is you will also find other posts discussing the CVI.

This may not lead you to a vendor that is selling the CVI, but you will see threads that are at least talking about it. I found at least one other vendor this way.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Quite sorry, man. I was just looking to get some info. Thanks for the heads-up.
How do you like your CVIs? Do you have any "thumbs-down"s that pbusardo didn't mention?

Working great...A very solid purchase...best bang for buck on the market right now, as far as I'm concerned..
"No brainer" purchase...

thedescolada

Jan 5, 2013
Maine

This may not lead you to a vendor that is selling the CVI, but you will see threads that are at least talking about it. I found at least one other vendor this way.

Thanks much for your help. I do not agree with the business practices of the other vendor I found, so I'll stick with MVS.

zippersnapper- Thanks again for your help and opinion.

thedescolada

Jan 5, 2013
Maine
I know a lot of people are anxiously awaiting the next shipment of the CVI. All I can say is that it will be available soon.

Since the last ETA date was pushed back, I am afraid to post another ETA until I have solid confirmation. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm alright with waiting when the vendor is keeping us up-to-date. I'll just put away my pitchfork and torches now...

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I know a lot of people are anxiously awaiting the next shipment of the CVI. All I can say is that it will be available soon.

Since the last ETA date was pushed back, I am afraid to post another ETA until I have solid confirmation. Sorry for any inconvenience.

4JCINXy.gif

wacdenney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Georgia
I know I've heard from at least one other vender that they should have shipped several days ago. And that at least the issues with the screen were corrected.

I'm thinking they weren't expecting the v1 to be so well received and were gearing up to produce the evic lookalikes when the orders for the v1 started rolling in.

I know I'm really anxious to buy and I get paid on the 1st. I may end up just going with Provari if I can't get at least an eta by the first. I don't want to wait around too long on something that may never come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread