The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyvape CVI

Discussion in 'MyVaporStore' started by zippersnapper, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NoleintheNati

NoleintheNati Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2013
    The Planet Ohio
    A size 60 washer, some tweezers, and a razor, and 10 minutes...my vamos were as good as new

2. beckyblue

beckyblue Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 29, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I'm still too much of a loser to attempt putting in new o-rings from Home Depot on my two broken Vamos. Wish some supplier would offer to do the fix for some small fee. I'd pay it:oops::facepalm:.

3. beckyblue

May 29, 2010
    Los Angeles
    You popped up above me...just to make me feel even lamer, Nole:laugh:!

4. NoleintheNati

NoleintheNati Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2013
    The Planet Ohio
    Nooo lameness intended or implied Beck. Was funny though.
    It is really easy...you should just try it...

5. beckyblue

May 29, 2010
    Los Angeles
    That's it. I'm gonna. Now I feel bad posting on this thread, though. Big fan of this vendor. Thanks for the little push, Nole!

6. El_tecolote

El_tecolote Moved On

Apr 10, 2013
    Generally speaking, I like my V2. My only niggles are the display doesn't seem to be as bright as the eVic, doesn't display as much information as the eVic, and one must use the clicky menu system to check resistance and battery voltage. For the money though, it's a pretty decent device that has held up pretty well. Dropped it on concrete once and only sustained a very slight chip on the bottom cap that is hardly noticeable. Takes all my clearos without any problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.