Anyvape CVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
par292, I feel you, I got the new-mod itch real bad. aasupplyny, can we get an update? Even if it's an ETA for the ETA, I'd be quite happy.

I should be able to post an ETA on Thursday night. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience.

I'm thinking they weren't expecting the v1 to be so well received and were gearing up to produce the evic lookalikes when the orders for the v1 started rolling in.

This is true, the CVI's would have been available two weeks ago if we opted for the V2.

thedescolada

Jan 5, 2013
Maine
I should be able to post an ETA on Thursday night. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience.
This is true, the CVI's would have been available two weeks ago if we opted for the V2.

Sounds like you guys made the right call. I know personally, if I wanted an eVic, I would have just bought an eVic, not a second version of a different PV.
Thanks again for keeping us up-to-date. I'm looking forward to hitting that "add to cart" button.

Ultimist

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
Montana, USA
We have no plans to carry version 2 at this time because of the minimal amount of changes in the new version. However, this may change and we may carry both versions.

This confuses me because the actual changes from the V1 to the V2 are massive. The V2 has a totally new style, looks to be an eVic clone. The tube, LED, and everything are completely different from the V1, although I think the extension tubes will fit both.

I'm anxious to get my hands on the V2 because it has all the benefits of the eVic, but without the limitations present in the eVic. the CVI-2 has full support for 3 to 6 volts, as well as 3 to 15 whats, where the eVic is limited to 11 or 12 watts and has only a 2.5 or 3 amp switch... The CVI-2 has a 5 amp switch, the same big round LED as the eVic, and seems to be everything the eVic falls short on.

Last edited:

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I regret to inform everyone that our shipment of CVI's has not been shipped and we did not make the CNY cutoff. We were given a tracking number but no shipment. My best guess on an ETA would be end of the month.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

No problem. I don't have any money right now anyway :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread