The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Apex Vapor Alpha Information Page; Have Questions, Concerns, Suggestions, New Product Requests, or Want to Ask N8T the Alpha engineer a question? Post

Discussion in 'Innovapor' started by Flebo, May 11, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TheSneakerHoarder

TheSneakerHoarder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    DFW
    The Cera looks VERY interesting....any info on the heating element/tank/atty?

2. kscoggins

kscoggins Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2012
    Carrollton, TX
    Yes, it does indeed. I'm interested in seeing more about the use of ceramics. I love the AVA atty. I actually found out about the Cera because I was on TV's site looking for a RES.
    I do hope they're not abandoning their "old" products though. I can't seem to get to them on the site anymore :(

3. SleepHater

SleepHater Super Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    PA, CA
    Hey everyone, I wanted to chime in and address some questions that have been raised. Firstly, Thermo-Essence Technologies will continue to support all warrantied Apex and ThermoVape products with our unwavering customer support. In regards to producing more mods for the first generation of the Apex and T.V. lines, we have dedicated our resources on the Cera for the time being. If a core needs servicing, please don't hesitate to contact us.

As for the Cera, no compromises have been made in the materials or construction of this exceptional device. The primary components of the Cera are made entirely from a cutting edge ceramic material that has exceptional purity and outstanding durability. For example, the ceramic in the Cera has a service or operating temperature of over 3500 degrees Fahrenheit. Compare this to that of a high grade boro-silicate glass which melts at half of that temperature. We understand that for many years glass was considered the gold standard for vaporizers, please consider that our ceramic's melting temperature far exceeds that of glass, and it is orders of magnitude stronger. As a result we offer a device that is not only equal to glass in terms of it's purity, but vastly superior to glass in it's durability. We chose this material because it goes beyond unparalleled purity, it provides peace of mind.

If you would like a better look at the Cera, please check out the introductory video, and the gallery on our website.

Thermovape Cera - The Vaporizer Purified - YouTube

Cheers

4. SleepHater

May 3, 2009
    PA, CA
    There are some additional videos up on our YouTube channel if anyone is still interested is seeing the Cera in action. Let us know what you think!

5. dmc0105

dmc0105 Full Member Verified Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Malaysia
    Do ptfe version of tru flow drip tip still available?

6. SleepHater

May 3, 2009
    PA, CA
    No, unfortunately we are not longer stocking PTFE Tru-Flow drip tips. We will, however, be selling our remaining supplies of Extended White, and Revolution Mouthpieces shortly. Stay tuned for more updates!

7. MAlzado

MAlzado Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2011
    USA
    Uhhh... What if you drop it?

8. MAlzado

MAlzado Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2011
    USA
    Where are all of the Ultramax products? Is everything discontinued? I'm feeling kind of abandoned here.

9. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    A thing of the past..... Discontinued......

10. Barto

Barto Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2011
    Kapetown
    Heh, also wondering this.

11. Slo Ryd

Slo Ryd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    Although Apex Vapor is history we no longer have Alpha parts, Thermo Essence Technologies might be able to help with any issues you have with your Apex Vapor products.