The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Apex Vapor Alpha Information Page; Have Questions, Concerns, Suggestions, New Product Requests, or Want to Ask N8T the Alpha engineer a question? Post

Discussion in 'Innovapor' started by Flebo, May 11, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MatrixTech

MatrixTech Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    Capital Region, NY
    Me too, I would def buy the white and black...change it up a bit

2. Slo Ryd

Slo Ryd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    You can clean it the same way you clean any other atty. I use cheap vodka to clean mine out.

3. pchela

pchela Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

edit - sent an email to support!

4. MikeK0416

MikeK0416 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2012
    Mount Dora FL
    I saw the original post. Innovapor will give you good info to help you out. I am driving this morning but can try to assist later today unless you have already resolved the problem.

5. jslick_007

jslick_007 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    SoCal
    Are there any restrictions like the HH 357 where you can only blow air through the bottom and never through the top? I usually use vodka and a piece of surgical tubing connected to a oral medicine syringe to "power wash" my atties.

6. Slo Ryd

Slo Ryd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2009
    City of Trees
    No there aren't really any restrictions as far as cleaning it out. The only thing is that there is no hole on the bottom for the alcohol to run out. So the easiest way to clean an AVA is to pour your alcohol in the top, cover it with your finger and shake it a few times, then turn it over and let it run back out the top.

7. pchela

pchela Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just saw this. Thank you for your offer of help! Innovapor has been awesome and has got me sorted out!

8. Troll from behind

Troll from behind Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    Finlad
    With the Kick kicking in I started to wonder if it usable with UltraMax or some other versions?

9. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    No it will not fit the Alpha line......

10. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
    It actually fits in the outer tube, but not the inner sleeve. The 17670 so close in size to the 18650 but not quite close enough ;(

11. Troll from behind

Mar 2, 2012
    Finlad
    Such a pity. With the Kick UltraMax would be the perfect setup for someone like me, who is getting tired with the qualifity of current cartos.
    Maybe some upgrades?

12. Riverboat

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    N8..... We want a STAINLESS STEEL Ultramax that can take a 18650/18490 Kicked........... Help us out!

13. TheSneakerHoarder

TheSneakerHoarder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    DFW
    Any_way_to_open_the_feed_holes_in_the_RES?

Mine_feeds_a_bit_weak...Other_than_that_I_love_this_mod!

14. jslick_007

Dec 28, 2011
    SoCal
    Try sticking an oring on your atty just above the res. that'll help stiffen up the draw and create more vacuum which will help feeding. Works best if you have an AVA and wedge it between the lip of the atty and res.

15. Roxxette

Roxxette Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    Caribbean
    Sneaker do you have an AVA with the lips ? Or one that looks like a regular atty on top ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. jslick_007

Dec 28, 2011
    SoCal
    Good point. The o-ring works best With the AVA with the lip!

17. TheSneakerHoarder

TheSneakerHoarder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    DFW
    With_lip...O-ring_is_working_well.

I_forgot_that_my_current_daily_juice_is_now_100%vg.

18. paulc35

paulc35 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Mason,Wv
    Dertbv
    There is a flaw. I was told the same thing. I replaced to tops at my cost. never again. Ande and the others singing its praises is fine and I'm glad they "love" it, but they are using the attomizer piece that you fill. they are not using straight cartomizers. Of course it performed good when brand new even though I thought the slide was piss poor.

After talking to innovapor they weren't going to cover the stripped threads. Like I'm a newbie. I threw it in my basket with other failed mods. It is what it is....For those that love it ..thats great, but if your buying it for cartomizer use only..think twice.....its one of the poorest designed tops I've every encountered followed with the worse customer service I've ever encountered. actually innovapor is just selling it for Apex.

19. Riverboat

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    I see that the manufactures of the Alpha (Thermovape-AKA Apex) is comimg out with a new device...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Highest Grade Materials.... The below post is from Thermovapes website:

Thermo-Essence Technologies uses only the highest grade USA made materials available. The ThermoVape is formed in stabilized structural ceramic and your choice of Stainless steel or Grade 2 Titanium.,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does this mean a new Mod will also be availanle at Innovapor, one that is made from Stainless stell or Titanium? Looks like they are finally getting away from the soft aluminum with the threads that strip and the switch that leaks....:) Its about time!

20. Troll from behind

Mar 2, 2012
    Finlad
    Sadly RES has been outdated by devices, that work better and are cheaper.
    So this might be a bit too little way too late.