Apollo Ecigs Valuable Prizes and Contest Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
You really should see someone about that drinking problem...

6561_4a80.jpeg

One of my favorite movies. :)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hello everyone and i am so sorry such a busy day I have been hardly anywhere and have so much more to do ..no time to catch up either..forgive me I hope you are all well and sleep having sweet dreams and wake to a beautiful day..* Take good care..* PS Tinker..De any insomniacs out there or those who are up at early wee hours..I have a thread for you in the forum lounge . please read what i have there and feel free to come. It's not vendor related it 's my own. Hugs to you all.**

z225271569.jpg

Bolt Fan John

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
San Diego, CA
Good morning Apollonians!!

Today marks one whole month of not smokng analogs for me! I can't believe it!

"SPECIAL THANKS" to my good friend kewlguyjeff for introducing me to the whole vaping world!! I owe you big time my brother!!

I can honestly say that I feel a whole lot better than I did one month ago.

Have a great everyone!! Happy vaping!!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Grats Bolt! That is such great news! Keep up the good work! And grats to kewlguyjeff for doing such a great job at helping your friend!!!!! wooohooooooooooo

Good morning Apollonians!!

Today marks one whole month of not smokng analogs for me! I can't believe it!

"SPECIAL THANKS" to my good friend kewlguyjeff for introducing me to the whole vaping world!! I owe you big time my brother!!

I can honestly say that I feel a whole lot better than I did one month ago.

Have a great everyone!! Happy Vaping!!

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
ooh** that's bad news..so sorry to hear that kaykay....and I like Count's reply..so very true* You hang in there and something will hopefully turn up for you...stay positive* will keep you in my thoughts..and all of those without work looking ..so very hard at this time for you all..* {{hugs}} to you...*

inspirationalvideo.jpg

no so good a bit stressed out,unemployment benefits ran out this week so i am driving myself a lil nuts about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread