Are there any made in USA E Cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp_cfc09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
lost
Am looking for a good one and hope there are some out there.Just not comfortable using one from china.Dont trust whats in them.Thanks!

might have to cheek the rest of your house lol, theres lots of china made things that you wouldnt think is. even usa made things have components that are china made but the whole product is assembled in your country. wouldnt worry about e cigs made in china, just dont buy the cheapest of cheap and you will be fine.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I would be much more concerned about your city and state not banning sales or use of Ecigs , rather than wanting US made ecigs....many cities and states across the nation have passed or presented legislation to ban Ecigs..so U may want to read the Legislation news forums here before U concern if its US made...U may need to post at least 5x to access that Legislation area..

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I think some people are confusing US made e-liquid with US made e-cigarettes. Halo and Apollo batteries are outsourced. There are lots of US juice vendors (although if you looks at their suppliers, then look at the wholesalers, the look at the manufacturers, then look at the ingredient producers you usually end up in places like New Guinea and, oops, China), there aren't many US made e-cigarette devices. You're basically looking at ProVape or Reomods, Bogger Box, and similar small companies.

sparky1

Aug 14, 2013
california
might have to cheek the rest of your house lol, theres lots of china made things that you wouldnt think is. even usa made things have components that are china made but the whole product is assembled in your country. wouldnt worry about e cigs made in china, just dont buy the cheapest of cheap and you will be fine.

Thanks!...I do not ingest anything from china and cook with cast iron made in the usa..I use all glass to bake with also..China can not be trusted....I bought a e cig a few yrs ago for 10 at the store and i saw a probe on it that looked like led so i returned it..Hope the usa ones do not have led on them.

sparky1

Aug 14, 2013
california
In case you haven't noticed...even the DIY stuff comes from China

Other than the high dollar customs which still use Chinese parts just machined and assembled here

It's like calling a Toyota pickup that is put together in Dallas "MADE IN AMERICA"

truth

My problem with china is the toxins and poisons they allow in stuff...I have no problem with stuff being assembled there or whatever i just dont want to injest anything from that country.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
My problem with china is the toxins and poisons they allow in stuff...I have no problem with stuff being assembled there or whatever i just dont want to injest anything from that country.

US = good, China = bad is a common misconception when it comes to food and food ingredients - but I respect your right to ingest whatever you see fit.

There have been plenty of food scares (and even deaths) in this country caused by US manufacturers and suppliers - just as there have for Chinese manufacturers and suppliers.

Contaminated food chains are not an issue exclusive to any one country.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Gourmet Vapor http://www................../
Even their nicotine is from The U.S., Nicotine Provider: New York Chemical.
Hope I'm not wrong here, Their flavors are yummy.
Damn!! Link wouldn't take. Just Google them.

Any e-liquid company that has a bangers, beans and mash flavor can source their ingredients from the bottom of North Dakotan bird cages and I'll buy it. Cool, never heard of them before.
Thanks

jp_cfc09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
lost
you dont injest the ecig just probaly small amount of liquid if your unlucky lol but its harmless. I wouldnt recommend china made e liquid but the ecigs or ok like egos etc. also I very doubt there not made in china things in your house and ther would be lots of made in usa products which in fact have tons of china components.

you dont ingest made in china thigs, its products not food. the ecigs are safe if you buy decent and not cheapest of the cheap like you did with a 10 doller ecig. the old saying stands by you get what you pay for, pay crap get crap lol. also all eliquid is toxic to ingest my friend no matter were its made, read the label.

do this and you will be fine, buy a ego and clearomizer even if its china made you dont eat it lol. but use usa e liquid and thats you sorted. dont injest it now its toxic no matter who made it.

Last edited:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Reason it's so cheap...they don't have to comply with "EPA, FDA, OSHA, GOV *insert alphabet soup regulatory commission here" so the stuff that they can produce may or may not contain lead/toxins/poisons and their employees get paid what they get in whatever conditions they are told to work in...think about it

P.S. Where do you think almost ALL the "components" for the e-juices come from where all these "vape shops" get to make their custom e-juices?

Think about it

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
you dont injest the ecig just probaly small amount of liquid if your unlucky lol but its harmless. I wouldnt recommend china made e liquid but the ecigs or ok like egos etc. also I very doubt there not made in china things in your house and ther would be lots of made in usa products which in fact have tons of china components.

you dont ingest made in china thigs, its products not food. the ecigs are safe if you buy decent and not cheapest of the cheap like you did with a 10 doller ecig. the old saying stands by you get what you pay for, pay crap get crap lol. also all eliquid is toxic to ingest my friend no matter were its made, read the label.

do this and you will be fine, buy a ego and clearomizer even if its china madeyou dont eat it lol. but usa e liquid and thats you sorted. dont injest it now its toxic no matter who made it.
That comes from "one time someone used hemorrhoid creme as toothpaste, or dumped a cup of hot coffee in their lap and sued everyone and their mother in law because "hey coffee is hot"" and we got "warning labelled" to death
See what I mean
Things People Said: Warning Labels

And sorry bud...ingest, if you put it in your body...got news for you
ingest - definition of ingest by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread