Are We Getting Healthier?

Do You Feel Heathier & Stronger Since You Started Vaping?

• Big Difference! Much More Active and Less Tired!

• A Lot Better. Easier to Breathe When Exorcising / More Energy

• A Little Better. Overall feeling better than I used to.

• I Don't notice any Difference

• I Feel like I can't Breathe as Well as I Used To Before I Started.

• Bad. Feeling Rundown.

• Ugh! I'm comatosed. I think I'll Go Analog!

• Just Looking at Info on E-Cigs / I Don't Use E-Cigs.

• I'm not a smoker / or a Vaper / I really have no business being here on this webpage...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellinghamster

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Bellingham, WA USA
My lungs feel better, but I STILL take on too much nic every few days and feel yucky with the sweats and racing heart etc.

You would think I'd learn - I have low and no-nic juices, but they DO NOT have the punch of 18mg and up...

I know there are threads on the topic, but if someone can solve that riddle, I'll start feeling healthier.

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
I definitely feel better overall. I've always been a workout/exercise type of person, so I never really noticed the adverse effects of cigarettes on my lung capacity. I will say, that my heart rate has noticeably slowed, I don't get that pounding in my chest feeling any more. I pretty much vape on low and medium nic level liquids and although I vape more than I smoked, I know I'm not getting as much nicotine. Plus my skin looks better. In my opinion it's all because of the reduction of nicotine and the absence of carbon monoxide in my system.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
Felt GREAT the first month, but downhill from there. It's really weird because before, I couldn't even take a deep breath without gagging and my lungs hurt all the time....now I can take big deep breaths, but the longer I vape, the less oxygen I seem to be getting. So I still feel better than when I smoked, but worse in some ways?! Now I am out of breath just sitting still, but before I couldn't walk 10 feet without coughing up a lung..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread