Are you satisfied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
Not yet. Quite happy with my VV3's, not content with clearos, but not ready for carto tanks (so big on VV3's!), and juice...oh my...the juices. I have amassed 35+ in a month now and I am changing flavors constantly. I get bored with the same flavor easily. Some days it just seems none of them are hitting the flavor spot i'm craving... so I buy more!!
My final purchase for several months (i swear it!) is enroute. TPR Banana Pudding. I plan to put my credit card down and learn to love what I already have in stock. It's funny how your brain works when none of the juices in your collection are blowing your mind. I obsess that the next flavor on it's way will be "The One".. Here's to hoping Banana Pudding and I will fall deeply, madly in love.

It is possible to use a 3.5ml carto tank with a cone and it will be almost the same size as a standard clearo. The tank 4.5ml DCT Tank) for 35mm Cartomizers the cone http://shop.desertvapes.com/eGo-Cut-Cones-CN-CUT.htm

Of course with that many flavors you would still need your clearos but your favorite X number of flavors could go in the X number of tanks you buy. (you would only need 1 cone).

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I run REOsmods and RBAs. Found them a month in and they're all I use.

I also only vape 12 mg unflavored nic base.
Curious: If you only vape one kind of juice, why do you need three REOs?

I always have at least three setups on my desk, but that's because I'm constantly switching between flavors. Which probably means I'm not entirely satisfied with my juice. Still, no matter how many I try, I always seem to come back to the same three.

As for gear, I think I'm slowly getting there.

But that doesn't mean I won't try new stuff just to see if I might like it better than what I already have. :laugh:

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
I'm completely satisfied, and more or less only order e-liquid now. I have at least a 3 to 5 year stockpile of tanks and clearomizers (mostly iClear16s, my personal favorites) with replacement heads, a dozen eGo batteries (Spinners and Twists) and plenty of emergency backup chargers and whatnot. I **may** buy a mod of some type in the future, but It'll be for the novelty value, mostly.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
"Everything that can be invented has been invented" is just as wrong today as it was in 1899.

Don't get me Wrong. I think more things will be Invented.

But I Think that New or Better Functionality has kinda Maxed Out. And on that Curve, we are Increasing at a Decreasing Rate.

Also, 2014 is going to be the Year of the Change to the e-Cigarette Market.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Just cleaned my coil & wick.
    Damn, today marks 90 days using the same coil & wick in that RDA! Why wouldn't I be satisfied?!?

P1000790_zpsc8ecac3e.jpg

reogrand

Verified Member
    May 17, 2012
    Sarasota, FL
    I was completely satisfied for a over 2 years…I mean, completely satisfied. I didn't buy anything but my 3 Reos. The first was a Grand, then a Mini, and a Mini 2.1. The grand was all for RBA, the mini for 901s and the mini 2.1 was my spare. Then I went on a the hunt again, and I opened up some new doors with a Russian 91%. I found out I really was missing something. Now, as I wait for the Woodvills to get done, I find myself eyeing DNA 20/30 mods. The rebuilder/tinkerer in me is drawn to variable wattage. I could live with just a Reo, a RBA, some cotton and 28g Kanthal and never need anything else, but it's fun experimenting with new stuff. The downside is that it gets expensive quickly!

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2013
    The O.C.
    yes but it took 4 months and $900 to arrive at my modest setups.

12274166315_8855258ba5.jpg

i'm still learning everyday.. just *yesterday* i tossed my last bcc clearo and went all-carto on my tanks. 4.2v is all i need on any of these. i have my fave zero-nic dripper juice, fave zero-nic mint/menthol juices and my favorite type (cake lol) of 6mg juices. i'm pretty set now (i think, hope) and quite satisfied.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread