Are you satisfied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scootaloo

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
United Kingdom
Well I like it but I’d like something new sooner or later.

The device is a mishmash of a Tempest CE4 battery and a Ego EE2 tank: I broke my old battery so I had to make do with the battery of my old device, which isn’t bad but the original massive chrome coolness has half gone and the weight of the tank outdoes the battery so it falls over quite a lot and it's really annoying.

I bought a new E liquid today, it's supposed to be menthol but it's not like menthol at all, but I don't really like menthol anyway and what it does taste like is a mixture of a hint of peppermint and something I can't quite put my finger on: but I really like the taste (some E liquids are so sickly and sweet and this isn't to sweet isn't to anything else)

I'm going to get a new device eventually but for now I'm sticking with what I've got.

20140202_023925.jpg

Last edited:

certus11

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
usa
I'm done for the next 12 to 18 months, after that I gonna treat myself with 2016 gear. Should be able to get some real sick set for under $200 by then.

Have you reached the point in your vaping journey, where you are satisfied with your setup and juice?

I just realized that I haven't ordered anything in 2 months. I have my setup that works like it should and a couple of juices that I like (D.I.Y.).

Are you satisfied or are you still chasing the dragon?

(Please no fanboi stuff)

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
I am satisfied for now. I'm not a mod chaser, I have two MVPs, a spinner, an eGo Twist, some other eGo batteries and those are good enough. I like carto tanks, iclears, and EVODs. I do like juice and think that is key, but I did just order an itaste vv3 and am eying a REO at some point (thinking on my one year anniversary).

If you're not satisfied then change it up, get a new mod or do some juice research and find what fits you. I don't advocate buying a VAMO just to have one, but I'm not against that either if that keeps you away from the analogs and interested in vaping. I try two new juice vendors a month and try to stay on a budget, but it is hard at times because I always need new coils or want to try a new topper. But I've done pretty well for four straight months, so I'll stay on budget and wait for new juice on my March budget.

Ohms Lawbreaker

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Right Behind You
Best question and thread I've seen out of hundreds.

Yes, rebuilt cotton Kangers and mini protank 2 or comparable clone and iTaste V3. I really simplified my game, I know, but I also DIY my own juice. Love the collectors, love the high tech stuff and fancy mods, love all the electronic talk and weird wired coils. Just found my own plateau and am very happy enjoying vaping now without a lot of fussing or expense.

SkvLTD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
MD
skvoraltdphoto.com
So far, I liked RSST on Smok eGo the best for its convenience and cheap rebuild costs. Now that I had to bump to Fogger V2, it definitely takes the cake on all things I wish RSST was. eGo got lost, so I'm getting iTaste VV as a passthrough solution, but my guess is that Fogger + iTaste will do it for me. Voltage control, resistance meter and battery levels all built into a passthrough should be the peak for my needs.

scylla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
I was happy for a year or so with my Reo Grand, but it bit the big one a month ago due to rough handling.

I had to start using my old Silver Bullet backup. After a couple of years away from this and other e cig forums, I decided to return and see what was new. Not looking to spend over a hundred like I did with my Reo.
I'm quite surprised at the advances that have been made in my absence. IIRC, the idea of tanks and RBA's was just rumor. Don't recall the names involved.
Anyhow, I require reliability and a few hours worth of juice in one shot like I had with the Reo. I hope the Nemesis clone and Kayfun Lite clone I just ordered will allow me to stay away from E cig forums for anther year or two. My money and time is earmarked for the other parts of my life.

Last edited:

eMats

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
United States
I'm all good with what I have. However, I still want to buy more stuff. I have a shopping problem that makes me buy a truckload of stuff until I look at my quiver one day and say to myself, "dude, you have serious issues". This is true for almost every hobby I take up. You should see my parents house, I have a room that takes up all my fishing stuff that trickles into the rest of the house. I need psychological help - but I'm darned HAPPY!

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
Oh, I'm a dragon chaser. I'm VERY satisfied with a lot of my setups and liquids, but you never know what might be a little bit better if you only hit that "add to cart" button. And it's the wondering that get's me! lol I keep saying that it will slow down, and it will. It will i tell you! Don't argue with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread