Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
I WAS content with my MVP2 and iclear30s but now I find myself wanting more flavor and more vapor and REALLY wanting to try out a cartotank. I think if I get a good carto setup that produces good flavor and vapor that I will be satisfied. I am more than happy with my MVP2 and itaste vv v3. It's just the toppers I am not satisfied with. I would also really like to give the new nautilus a try.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Get a Smok DCT tank and some cartos - the tanks are easy to find under $15, and the cartos are cheap - and they work very, very well. I'm vaping on right now. If you find you like carto tanks, then drop some more money on the expensive ones.

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly
not all that satisifed with the setup I was using. I started getting into rebuilds again after I stopped for like 3 months due to...well I really don't know why lol! I just ran out of kanthal and never ordered more. But I am really liking RBA's again and i'm having a blast building. I do need some more mechs as I sold most of the ones I owned prior and only really have a nemesis clone from hcgiar left. So I just need to pick up another mech or 2 and then just test out some RDA's/rba's.

Jenn Perry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I love everything I have. I think for me it's a collection thing I like new shiny things and when you see a co-op OMG the deals are hard to beat. I haven't been vaping for too long since dec. 2, 2013 But I am definately satified with what I have so if I couldn't get anything that would be totally OK. I have:
evic
innokin Itaste MVP 2
innoken Itaste VTR
Innoken VV V3 <hubby uses>
Smok E-Pipe
Kamry K1000 (from a co-op here)
Just got my first Mech Mod a Nemesis yesterday
Apollo VTube

I have many many protanks I absolutely love

I am getting in on the innoken co-op I just really love this brand it's solid and works really well and I think my absolute last buy will be a provari and from there.....we'll see But I buy because I have the $$ to get them and I just like trying new things. I am not a cloud chaser I just want good vapes...good juice and reliable equipment. I've thought about selling some things I am not really using but I like to keep them more I think for looks then anything. the Egos I started with I've given away and with the Innoken co-op I am getting in on a couple will be for my Marine son to use when he goes back to Afghanistan since he smokes whenever he is on missions to stay awake and I would rather he vape.

Juice however is another story. With all the possible bans/FDA leg. I have been seeing I will probably continue to buy juice. I love to try new flavors and of course I have on hand my go to favorite vapes. I know for me this is becoming a hobby that is saving my life so all is good and until hubby says ENOUGH I will get the things I enjoy and think I will enjoy and pass along those that don't tickle my fancy.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
As far as liquids go, I am satisfied with what I have, but I still get a sample pack from somewhere new every now and then.
It's more for fun though, as opposed to being unsatisfied with what I have.

In fact, I have a sample pack from Five Pawns on order as we speak.
:)

But yeah, my Halo Tribeca and Prime 15 could keep me satisfied indefinitely, if necessary.
And I can get them at my local vape shop, which is important due to potential for online sales bans.

I'd probably use a some of their Mystic and Belgian Cocoa on occasion though.
Just to switch things up a bit.

I really ought to try their Midnight Apple next time I go there.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Have you reached the point in your vaping journey, where you are satisfied with your setup and juice?

I just realized that I haven't ordered anything in 2 months. I have my setup that works like it should and a couple of juices that I like (D.I.Y.).

Are you satisfied or are you still chasing the dragon?

(Please no fanboi stuff)

I guess being satisfied, and content are two different things.

Maybe they arent....

I was satisfied up until a few days ago, which is really weird this thread popped up. I've been vaping daily since May 2013....and honestly my vape journey has come fairly easy. Of course, just like everyone else, I had to experiment with different delivery devices to find what I wanted....but as far as batteries and mods...I went from ego twists to an MVP2, and I've been satisfied with both.

On the delivery device end......not quite. As of a few days ago, it just doesn't seem like I'm getting the vapor from the IBTanked carto tanks, aspire BDC, etc that I have.

I'm thinking of investing in a kayfun clone.....Ive been working so many hours lately that I stopped building coils for my pro tanks and just stuck to carto tanks, or put an adapter on my pro tanks so they take apire bdc coils.

Luckily though, I'm not the kind of person who needs to buy hardware or anything all the time. IN fact, I only buy juice twice a month, and hardware MAYBE once every 3 months or so :)

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
As for vv/vw goes my SVD is perfect and don't think i'll be getting a different one anytime soon. Same goes with my tanks, Content as can be with my iClear30's and rebuilt Aerotank. not much more i need. Although in the mod department I feel Im lacking something.. KTS isn't doing it for me anymore, Looking to get a new one Lol. Astro, Nemi, Magneto i have no clue yet. Something that is bottom firing i know for sure. My dripper is perfect just needs a new setup. Might get a 5 post tho so i can kick it with the quad crew Lol

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I am satisfied myself. I have three ______ and also have two________ . The only toppers I use now are the __________.
I DIY my own juice so I am good there as well.

:toast:

But like Nikkita, I am always trying new things. :)

Variety is the spice of Life ... I enjoy it when I can get a satisfying, yet completely different kind of vape from my devices. I recently started using Genesis style RBA's (love them), my builds are doing awesome, but I get a different vape between the two that I have, and I like that.

About to purchase yet another bottom coil style RBA and I am looking very forward to experiencing the "difference". :D

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
As for vv/vw goes my SVD is perfect and don't think i'll be getting a different one anytime soon. Same goes with my tanks, Content as can be with my iClear30's and rebuilt Aerotank. not much more i need. Although in the mod department I feel Im lacking something.. KTS isn't doing it for me anymore, Looking to get a new one Lol. Astro, Nemi, Magneto i have no clue yet. Something that is bottom firing i know for sure. My dripper is perfect just needs a new setup. Might get a 5 post tho so i can kick it with the quad crew Lol

I have a Magneto on the way, and an Astro in my dreams ... I am looking forward to the magnetic firing button, and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Extremely satisfied. Wouldn't smoke a cig again (after a 30 year habit) even if they were free and not hazardous to your health.

I run REOsmods and RBAs. Found them a month in and they're all I use.

I also only vape 12 mg unflavored nic base. If I had to vape flavored juice I highly doubt if be satisfied or successful cause I think all flavored juices have the same perfumy undertone taste / smell :)

Here's my mods
G3OUCUd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread