The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Are you satisfied?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by cadman, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cadman

cadman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Have you reached the point in your vaping journey, where you are satisfied with your setup and juice?

I just realized that I haven't ordered anything in 2 months. I have my setup that works like it should and a couple of juices that I like (D.I.Y.).

Are you satisfied or are you still chasing the dragon?

(Please no fanboi stuff)

2. StarsAndBars

StarsAndBars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2010
    Colorado
    Very content with my current gear. But then again, I've said that before.

3. Rule62

Rule62 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    I'm still looking for one 'unicorn'. Other than that, I'm satisfied. I just like to collect stuff.

4. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am satisfied with mine. I could easily go the rest of this year without buying anything vape related other than possibly more of my favorite DIY flavorings.

5. bryman021

bryman021 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2013
    Bradford, PA, USA
    I am definitely satisfied with the vape I get from my Nemesis clone with an Igo-w single coil 1ohm build.

I'm always looking online at the different equipment available, and I just love getting new stuff in the mail so I am also constantly chasing the dragon.

6. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

I'm satisfied with my equipment and liquids and have been for months and months.
    How many 'and's are too many?^^^ :lol:

7. Rocketpunk

Rocketpunk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2012
    Dayton, Ohio
    Yep, same here. My days of hunting for gear and tanks and wicks, etc, are over. I'm always on the lookout for a new ADV, but between Boba's, Honey Pearry, and my french vanilla tobacco, I'm set.

8. Ryedan

Ryedan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    Satisfied with setup and juice. I doubt I'll be buying anything but liquid for a while.

9. The Ministry

The Ministry
    Verified Member ECF Veteran

yep, I've found my go to liquid, and my gear (nothing fancy) is doing the job.

If anything breaks I may (and I stress may) look at other gear, but for now my setup is doing what I want it to do, day in and day out.

I think there's almost too many options, so once I got comfortable with the gear I had, I stopped looking :)

10. WillyZee

WillyZee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2013
    Toronto
    DIY eJuice ... eVic, Provari and IBTanked ... I am vape content :2cool:

11. OldSeer

OldSeer Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    Sun's Shadow, USA
    May not jump right into it... but, I'm always up for a new adventure...
    We vapors have some great Kitchen (lab) techs and ever improving inventions showing up...

12. bones1274

bones1274 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2010
    florida
    I have been using the same mod for the last 3 years and it is still going as strong as the day I bought it.

Yes I am satisfied.

13. FearTX

FearTX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am happy with the gear I have now. Completely content with it actually, I may even still use it after I get the stuff I am ordering on Monday. :)

14. nikkysikk

nikkysikk Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2013
    Michigan
    I finally have a setup that's not overly complex but vapes great for me. I know I don't need anything, but the buy now button is always so shiny.

Sent from my iPhone using magic.

15. Jett.

Jett. Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2013
    SLC, UT
    It's keeping me off smoking, so I am satisfied, but would like a better setup gear wise. The misses won't let me get any hardware for a while, so I'm gonna have to wait til this spinner totally dies :(

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

16. dedi

dedi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2010
    Rochester NY
    :oops:I am very satisfied @ present so WHY am I heading out to a new vape store, grand opening today???????? WHY? PLEASE tell me WHY??????

17. pipster

pipster Super Member ECF Veteran

Not yet. Quite happy with my VV3's, not content with clearos, but not ready for carto tanks (so big on VV3's!), and juice...oh my...the juices. I have amassed 35+ in a month now and I am changing flavors constantly. I get bored with the same flavor easily. Some days it just seems none of them are hitting the flavor spot i'm craving... so I buy more!!
    My final purchase for several months (i swear it!) is enroute. TPR Banana Pudding. I plan to put my credit card down and learn to love what I already have in stock. It's funny how your brain works when none of the juices in your collection are blowing your mind. I obsess that the next flavor on it's way will be "The One".. Here's to hoping Banana Pudding and I will fall deeply, madly in love.

18. VaPreis

VaPreis Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2013
    St. Louis, MO
    Yes. After several months of trying just about every type of atomizer out there, I finally found my happy place with "mid-coil" kayfun style atomizers perched on a mech.

In fact, I'm putting the vast collection of the others away today. The only ones that will be left in rotation is a KFL clone, a Rocket, an Aqua......and my trusty Protank II for banging around at work. :vapor:

19. donnah

donnah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes, I'm satisfied but I still window shop. I look at new stuff and know it won't work any better than what I have.. and I don't want to make a lateral move. I've got everything I need and most of what I want. But this IS my hobby after all and I sometimes I get a bit bored and want to play with something new. Right now I'm in to taking ego batts and evods, recoiling/rewicking them and seeing if I can get them to perform similar to my regular stuff. I'm seeing more and more people taking an interest in vaping and I want to be able to recommend a good, simple economical setup for them.

20. pipster

pipster Super Member ECF Veteran

Today is my 1 month of vaping day. I am guessing that many new folks like me are not completely satisfied yet and still are chasing the right setup and juices, so I will stay calm and vape on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.