Are you satisfied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Have you reached the point in your vaping journey, where you are satisfied with your setup and juice?

I just realized that I haven't ordered anything in 2 months. I have my setup that works like it should and a couple of juices that I like (D.I.Y.).

Are you satisfied or are you still chasing the dragon?

(Please no fanboi stuff)

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
yep, I've found my go to liquid, and my gear (nothing fancy) is doing the job.

If anything breaks I may (and I stress may) look at other gear, but for now my setup is doing what I want it to do, day in and day out.

I think there's almost too many options, so once I got comfortable with the gear I had, I stopped looking :)

pipster

ECF Veteran
Not yet. Quite happy with my VV3's, not content with clearos, but not ready for carto tanks (so big on VV3's!), and juice...oh my...the juices. I have amassed 35+ in a month now and I am changing flavors constantly. I get bored with the same flavor easily. Some days it just seems none of them are hitting the flavor spot i'm craving... so I buy more!!
My final purchase for several months (i swear it!) is enroute. TPR Banana Pudding. I plan to put my credit card down and learn to love what I already have in stock. It's funny how your brain works when none of the juices in your collection are blowing your mind. I obsess that the next flavor on it's way will be "The One".. Here's to hoping Banana Pudding and I will fall deeply, madly in love.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Have you reached the point in your vaping journey, where you are satisfied with your setup and juice?

I just realized that I haven't ordered anything in 2 months. I have my setup that works like it should and a couple of juices that I like (D.I.Y.).

Are you satisfied or are you still chasing the dragon?

(Please no fanboi stuff)

Yes. After several months of trying just about every type of atomizer out there, I finally found my happy place with "mid-coil" kayfun style atomizers perched on a mech.

In fact, I'm putting the vast collection of the others away today. The only ones that will be left in rotation is a KFL clone, a Rocket, an Aqua......and my trusty Protank II for banging around at work. :vapor:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Yes, I'm satisfied but I still window shop. I look at new stuff and know it won't work any better than what I have.. and I don't want to make a lateral move. I've got everything I need and most of what I want. But this IS my hobby after all and I sometimes I get a bit bored and want to play with something new. Right now I'm in to taking ego batts and evods, recoiling/rewicking them and seeing if I can get them to perform similar to my regular stuff. I'm seeing more and more people taking an interest in vaping and I want to be able to recommend a good, simple economical setup for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread