The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Argentinean Vapers NEED YOUR HELP...!!!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by revolver, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. revolver

revolver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Dear Friends...

There is an e-cig local -totally biased- ban right now in my country, and this together with local excessive taxes make it impossible for us to import any e-cigs directly. And while we have been dealing with many vendors with no problems whatsoever, as they would ship their items as expected, some will not ship abroad at all. Many times it is e-cigs-related/ modding stuff we need, such as Small parts which cannot be purchased locally...

And so, we were wondering if any veteran or member was willing to help us out here. Possibly one who has many posts and a good reputation. We would be willing to pay for their service and time, and basically they would just have to purchase certain items for us and then ship to Argentina as required.

Thanks a lot...

=)

2. revolver

revolver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Bump... For Help... !!!

3. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    wa
    I'll give you a BUMP!!!!!

4. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    You know, I am somewhat blessed in that I don't need money so much, but I sympathize with your cause.
    If nobody in real need of money steps up, I'll see if I can help you out.

Of course, I'll need SOME money for the time and effort my wife will spend in such an endeavor.
    She works on time and travel expense though, so it wouldn't be too bad.
    :)

I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you don't get any enterprising folks to help you out.

5. Torqueguy

Torqueguy Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

May 14, 2011
    Central Virginia
    Estamos para ayudar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.