Status
Not open for further replies.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Dear Friends...

There is an e-cig local -totally biased- ban right now in my country, and this together with local excessive taxes make it impossible for us to import any e-cigs directly. And while we have been dealing with many vendors with no problems whatsoever, as they would ship their items as expected, some will not ship abroad at all. Many times it is e-cigs-related/ modding stuff we need, such as Small parts which cannot be purchased locally...

And so, we were wondering if any veteran or member was willing to help us out here. Possibly one who has many posts and a good reputation. We would be willing to pay for their service and time, and basically they would just have to purchase certain items for us and then ship to Argentina as required.

Thanks a lot...

=)

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
You know, I am somewhat blessed in that I don't need money so much, but I sympathize with your cause.
If nobody in real need of money steps up, I'll see if I can help you out.

Of course, I'll need SOME money for the time and effort my wife will spend in such an endeavor.
She works on time and travel expense though, so it wouldn't be too bad.
:)

I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you don't get any enterprising folks to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread