O.K. It's been a month but we really still need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatandSassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
WA state USA
So, as some of you have read we purchased the BE112 from Beci.

It appears that we don't want to continually be ordering parts, atomizers and so on from there all the time, as we never know when we will need them and don't want to chance running out.

What would be the next best or the best e-cig in your opinions that we could buy locally in the states at a price close to Beci's prices and yet have a good e-cig that vapes very well with not a lot of problems? NO we DO NOT was Jaunty sticks or the like.

I hear a lot about 901's and 501's and don't know if they can be gotten here in the states and if so who is a good supplier that usually has parts on hand and doesn't charge an arm and a leg?

We are both diabled and on limited income.

Hoping to get a LOT of replies to make a choice. We need to order as soon as possible.

Thank you

mikea

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Seattle
Hi,

(By '501' do you mean the Joye 510?)

I'm also in WA and have had good luck -- reasonably quick turnaround and good responsiveness from the following suppliers: Widows Bead Work (Widows Bead Work - E-cig -- she's in CA) and ElectroNicStix (Electro-Nic-Stix (Powered by CubeCart) -- Ogden, UT). There's one I only just found out about, InnoVapor (InnoVapor :: The Finest in Personal Vaporizers -- they're in Boise, ID). I've only just ordered something from InnoVapor and I expect, given the short distance, that it'll get here quickly. Hope so -- I'm in a hurry to finish getting my stuff before the start of vacation.

All of these people are very responsive in e-mail. All of them have various combinations and permutations of Joye510 supplies. That's the one I've pretty much settled on -- it's a pretty good little device. I also have a DSE 801 model -- much longer-lasting batteries and larger cartridges -- but I'm liking the 510 a bit more. At first I didn't think I'd like using its button-operated battery, but I do like it after all.

Good idea to have some extra parts on hand. I built up a fair supply of 510 batteries and atomizers, and even a few passthroughs. You never know when there are going to be shortages. It's also a good idea to order "smoke juice." Don't make the mistake I made -- for some reason, I didn't order any "juice" at first -- and then of course I was out of luck once the supplied (filled) cartridges went dry. One of those duh... moments for me. (Another day, another duh.)

Hope the preceding is useful in some fashion...

[I'm not affiliated with any of those companies, except as a satisfied customer.]

souporvapor

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Everett, WA
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/25464-anouncing-new-product-510-a.html

If I did this right you should end up on a thread posted by drewsworld
he's got a screamin deal starting tomorrow morning
sounds like it might be what you're looking for.
He's including the PCC charger carrying case for less than Michelle paid.

Although - from what I've seen in the last 3 weeks the 'nature of these things' IS
buying parts....
I'm looking at getting something more like a box mod or something that uses regular batteries which fit better into a 'modest' budget.

All the best -

Last edited:

Ariel

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Spatula City
I hear a lot about 901's and 501's and don't know if they can be gotten here in the states and if so who is a good supplier that usually has parts on hand and doesn't charge an arm and a leg?

I ordered my 510 through e-Smokey Treats - Electronic Cigarette's, The healthy alternative to traditional tobacco cigarette's . The prices are about average, but the service is amazing. I got my order in under 3 days. 8-o

I have no problem with the quality and the selection. (I LOVE my purple 510! :thumb:) And when I returned to get replacements, I didn't have any problem getting exactly what I wanted, and again in about 3 days.

I know they're not a sponsoring supplier, but I wanted to mention them anyway.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
You do know that you can order from Beci and get bulk prices don't you? I recently ordered 30 atomizers (15 901, 15 of the BE112's) and 4 35ml bottles of 36mg e-liquid, and it cost me $158 after shipping. Just email Beci and ask for the bulk price list. The attys are like $3.50 each...

Beci said there's no minimum order for bulk... so I guess you just gotta ask.

Trebor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2009
Plano,Tx
The best price I've found for the Joye510 is from Rocky Mountain Vapor in Colorado. That's where I got mine. $46 ( and free shipping) for the starter kit includes 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 carts and charger stuff. So you actually get 2 e-cigs in this starter kit. Take a look at their site they have all the other stuff as well.

PatandSassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
WA state USA
Patandsassy -- I told you a long time ago to get the 510. You didn't listen. How can I tell if you're listening now?

I guess it is not that I am not listening but that there is so much to listen to here and I don't want to make a mistake this time. We are on a very limited budget.

There are SO MANY different recommendations for so many types and I just want to get one that I am going to have less problems with.

Last night while talking LIVE to Beci he told me that had I ask him, he would have recommended the 901. He said the atomizers are much better, so here again I am in a quandry as to what to order and need to place an order today.

Yes, I suppose 510 is what I meant. This can all get very confusing.

Last edited:
Patandsassy -- I told you a long time ago to get the 510. You didn't listen. How can I tell if you're listening now?

I too support the 510 usage. I started with a Blu but after terrible backorder issues and nearly 2 weeks or research on ECF... I ordered the 510 and parts from midwestvapor and e-smokeytreats. 510 is leaps and bounds better in quality and vapor production.

Now... parts will become an issue, they are consumable. I've accepted that, and I have done a cost analysis to determine that it is still far cheaper than cigarettes, not to mention the health benefits. There are a ton of suppliers for the 510, so that minimizes availability issues, and stimulates competitory pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread