Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Noted and will do.

I'm wondering if someone got their package later then the usual time frame. If so PLEASE LET US KNOW.

The only way we can improve is to hear feedback.
There must be some problem with USPS's logistics in getting mail from AZ to CO. One would think it would take 3 days max but it's almost always 4.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
There must be some problem with USPS's logistics in getting mail from AZ to CO. One would think it would take 3 days max but it's almost always 4.

My guess is that they probably ship it to Midland TX and then the US Postal Service sends it off to Kansas and finally to CO. :)

It only takes about 1.5 hours for me to deliver in person to Durango. Maybe I need to do some deliveries in person.

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
My guess is that they probably ship it to Midland TX and then the US Postal Service sends it off to Kansas and finally to CO. :)

It only takes about 1.5 hours for me to deliver in person to Durango. Maybe I need to see if I can do some deliveries in person.
If you fly me and 360 lbs of baggage back to Phoenix forever, problem solved.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Well I think delivery time is great! My order got mailed Tues. and it's Weds. now and I can see by the tracking thing that the juice is already in the sort facility in Albuquerque at 6:30PM Weds. Usually that means down here, in a farming area, we'll get our new juices tomorrow Thurs. 2 days, that's fast. I'll go down the field to the mailbox and lurk, about 1PM tomorrow, 'cause we're down to last 2 mls. of G.I. Joe WTA tonight. Kinda makes me twitchy because the WTA juices really help calm.

Thanks for the great service and the fact that this juice really works for me. Helps calm that darned "itch" I get for an analog.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Only three days to Minnesota. If I remember correctly, a few of my orders arrived in two. Especially lovin' your DK Tab and Virginia. Thanks, Kaos, for this excellent product and speedy shipping. Oh, and thanks to Snork, too ;)

Susan

Two Days......sometimes three days.....that is a outrage. :)

9 days to New Brunswick Canada, which is excellent.

Unicorns have a poor sense of direction when they are north of Minnesowta

378-my17.jpg

Last edited:
Unicorns have a poor sense of direction when they are north of Minnesota

View attachment 104633

LOL Jerry said "Unicorns". That's at least twice now. Love it. (You have the read the "are we getting it" thread to understand)

Lately, I've been ordering on Monday, and get my order on Thursday. Just checked the tracking...it made it to Salt Lake...and then went to St George!!!! WHAT? Still says it'll get here today (NOT). Stupid USPS. Certainly not Jerrys' fault. I've always gotten outstanding service from you. :) But, yeah, three days is the norm for me.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
LOL Jerry said "Unicorns". That's at least twice now. Love it. (You have the read the "are we getting it" thread to understand)

Lately, I've been ordering on Monday, and get my order on Thursday. Just checked the tracking...it made it to Salt Lake...and then went to St George!!!! WHAT? Still says it'll get here today (NOT). Stupid USPS. Certainly not Jerrys' fault. I've always gotten outstanding service from you. :) But, yeah, three days is the norm for me.

Ya know St. George is about 1.5 hours away from me as well. The old airport there was fun to fly into vs. the new one. Either way I love the bumps (turbulence) flying into St. George on a warm sunny day. If our Unicorns were not in a union they would be replaced with younger ones that can outperform any day.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Wonderful, the mail lady hit at 1:35PM and I got into the new DHT by 1:40P. That's just 2 days, super good I think. Been vapimg the DHT ever since. Panic over.

Jerry, what are you flying that you can get to Durango from PHX. in an hour and a half? That's about 400mi.(640 Km.) isn't it? Used to take me about 2 hrs. to go from PHX. to SAF. ground to ground in an old C-210 T-Centurion, back about '77 or '78. Of course that was old stuff now.

ciaou

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Wonderful, the mail lady hit at 1:35PM and I got into the new DHT by 1:40P. That's just 2 days, super good I think. Been vapimg the DHT ever since. Panic over.

Jerry, what are you flying that you can get to Durango from PHX. in an hour and a half? That's about 400mi.(640 Km.) isn't it? Used to take me about 2 hrs. to go from PHX. to SAF. ground to ground in an old C-210 T-Centurion, back about '77 or '78. Of course that was old stuff now.

ciaou

Love the 210....have a ton of time in my partners TR182 (turbo retract) which will cruise at 160 KTS.

Using a Aerostar 601P will get me there at 1.5 without pushing it hard. I could always ante up for JetA and use either a L-39 or a Jetstar II if I want to eat ramen noodles for the next 2 years. Lastly, I have a RV7 that will cruise at 185 kts with a few to spare at 12 GPH. So the RV7 which is the cheapest to fly and fun too will do it around the 1.6 mark at 12 GPH and if I get bored along the way I can fly inverted to to get some blood flowing to my head. :)

Was flying a Diamond before the RV and it was fun too but was knocked silly during the summer months because it was basically a glider cruising at 135 kts at 5.5 GPH.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Love the 210....have a ton of time in my partners TR182 (turbo retract) which will cruise at 160 KTS.

Using a Aerostar 601P will get me there at 1.5 without pushing it hard. I could always ante up for JetA and use either a L-39 or a Jetstar II if I want to eat ramen noodles for the next 2 years. Lastly, I have a RV7 that will cruise at 185 kts with a few to spare at 12 GPH. So the RV7 which is the cheapest to fly and fun too will do it around the 1.6 mark at 12 GPH and if I get bored along the way I can fly inverted to to get some blood flowing to my head. :)

Was flying a Diamond before the RV and it was fun too but was knocked silly during the summer months because it was basically a glider cruising at 135 kts at 5.5 GPH.

Yeah, always liked the Centurion, spar wing no struts, made photos a little easier. Fairly fast but not too.

Loooooooooooordee, A Ted Smith AeroStar 601P, one heck of a hot twin bird. Had one ride back in mid-70s out of Santa Fe. As I recall at high altitude T.O. you had to be careful to spool up the turbos at run up just before takeoff. I was sittin' right seat but as a tourista only. The thing was like a rocket even at 6400 or so MSL on TO. Climbed like a bat oughta heck. Durango in 1-1/2 hours should be a snap.

I'm so removed from flying nowadays I had to look up the RV7, I've seen them but never had a ride.

The Diamond. Some classification like HKS or something? I always thought they'd bee kinda neat for slow flying, what was the stall speed? I can imagine with all that wing you'd bounce like H3ll in hot turbulence like we used to get in PHX.

I really miss flying, but couldn't pass a physical if I had to. Used to really enjoy the rush I'd get before and during a more challenging flight. Used to try pushing it to the edge every chance I could. Now it's the TV remote. Whoopdeedoo.

Ever since I got the DHT WTA about 1:45 today I've been on the stuff like a convert on Sunday, but haven't had one analog since the morning around 10AM. This stuff works, thanks.

Might have a coupla questions tomorrow about shaking. I'm an old engineer and things like viscosity, Total Dissolved Solids(TDS) and Total Suspended Solids(TSS) always has me curious. Really dig the DHT and the others too, but DHT is my favorite.

Buona serrata(G' night)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Yeah, always liked the Centurion, spar wing no struts, made photos a little easier. Fairly fast but not too.

Loooooooooooordee, A Ted Smith AeroStar 601P, one heck of a hot twin bird. Had one ride back in mid-70s out of Santa Fe. As I recall at high altitude T.O. you had to be careful to spool up the turbos at run up just before takeoff. I was sittin' right seat but as a tourista only. The thing was like a rocket even at 6400 or so MSL on TO. Climbed like a bat oughta heck. Durango in 1-1/2 hours should be a snap.

I'm so removed from flying nowadays I had to look up the RV7, I've seen them but never had a ride.

The Diamond. Some classification like HKS or something? I always thought they'd bee kinda neat for slow flying, what was the stall speed? I can imagine with all that wing you'd bounce like H3ll in hot turbulence like we used to get in PHX.

I really miss flying, but couldn't pass a physical if I had to. Used to really enjoy the rush I'd get before and during a more challenging flight. Used to try pushing it to the edge every chance I could. Now it's the TV remote. Whoopdeedoo.

Ever since I got the DHT WTA about 1:45 today I've been on the stuff like a convert on Sunday, but haven't had one analog since the morning around 10AM. This stuff works, thanks.

Might have a coupla questions tomorrow about shaking. I'm an old engineer and things like viscosity, Total Dissolved Solids(TDS) and Total Suspended Solids(TSS) always has me curious. Really dig the DHT and the others too, but DHT is my favorite.

Buona serrata(G' night)

------Airplane talk warning------

------Airplane talk removed because I did not want to bore the members at ECF-------

Wait just one minute....someone better call Kenny Loggins because you just entered the "Danger Zone". :)

GIFSoup

In regards to shaking please ask away. I might not be able to give you a great explanation but I will do my best. If I don't have a answer for you I will ask either my chemist Dr. Fred or someone else who might be able to better explain this to you. You wont get some long winded answer thats fictional.

I'm always learning something new everyday from our ECF members (both vets and newbies).
Just remember I'm not some guy jumping up and down on Oprah's couch like Tom Cruise who claims he knows everything.

Tom Cruise WTA.jpg
this is only a illustration to bring humor to this long winded post.

Last edited:

chewie

Verified Member
I placed my first order May 9, 2012. The same day I got an email, notifying me that my order had shipped. I ordered one each of Vanilla Splash 12mg, Tooty Fruity 12mg, Grandma's Apple Pie 12mg, and Mint Mango Berry 12mg, (all with WTA of course), since I am unfamiliar with the flavors at Aroma E-juice.

I was pleasantly surprised to see my order in my mailbox on Saturday, May 12, 2012, only 3 days later. This Red Tail Vapor E-liquid is high quality e-liquid. I did not realize when I ordered it that it was going to be all VG, or 90% VG, whichever it is. I don't mind high VG liquids, they produce a lot of vapor, and even if they flow a little slow, and are a little difficult to shake, the rich flavor and clouds and vapor are well worth it. I was pleasantly surprised that my eGo Vision Clearomizers (aka CE4, Stardust), with the small wicks, were able to wick the thick VG based liquid, and produce a tasty, warm vapor, at 2.1 - 2.4 Ohms.

I am disappointed that I only ordered one bottle of Vanilla, I wish I had ordered 4. That is why I will be placing another order any day now, the Vanilla was my favorite flavor by far. At first I didn't like it, because it didn't taste like the vanilla I was expecting, like you taste in a vanilla milkshake. But after I vaped it a few more times, it was a much more mature and complex vanilla, and it grew on me quickly. It's a little bit vanilla flavoring like in cookies and cookie icing, and just more vanilla than you get in those pre-filled cartridges you get from the "cigarette-looking e-cig suppliers," and I had been looking for that vanilla flavor initially, but now I much prefer Aroma E-juice's Vanilla Splash with WTA.

I will give more reviews of the flavors in the appropriate thread. This thread was just to convey how satisfied I am with how fast I received my order. I don't think I could have gotten it any faster, unless I spent the extra money to order it overnight delivery, and that would cost a little too much if you aren't completely out of e-liquid altogether. Anyway, I don't remember seeing overnight delivery as an option.

Thank you Aroma E-juice.

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
USPS must have heard you threatening to take a few precious pennies away and got their butts in gear. The order I placed at 7:44am Wednesday arrived today, Friday. Precious cargo, too - 4 X G.I. Joe and 2 X P-38. I also got a bottle of Red Tail Very Berry. I like that one! Gotta find a nice clean atomizer to put it in. It's unusual for me to like a VG juice this much.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
Thanks or the reviews peeps. I definitely want to try Vanilla. Are all of these juices high VG? If so well I've been making a mistake going half and half all this time. Pretty thick but very nice. Very berry definitely sounds like it's worth a try. I have a sample bottle of "black cloves," haven't tried it yet but I'm a little scared to :D I've heard of cloves, not sure what they are but this sounds a lot like vaping garlic or something. We will see :)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
USPS must have heard you threatening to take a few precious pennies away and got their butts in gear. The order I placed at 7:44am Wednesday arrived today, Friday. Precious cargo, too - 4 X G.I. Joe and 2 X P-38. I also got a bottle of Red Tail Very Berry. I like that one! Gotta find a nice clean atomizer to put it in. It's unusual for me to like a VG juice this much.

I'm glad to hear that you might enjoy the VG as well. Some people love VG and some love PG. Its a different taste when vaping VG but I really do like it along with the have clouds of vapor that gives you a cooling effect around your mouth.

Its also nice to see that you got your package within 2 days. It took some work at the post office but we made it clear that if they don't ramp up their delivery time we can always utilize a specialized "unicorn delivery" service.

378-my17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread