Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Airplane rides for returned empty WTA bottles. I have a few empties and I'm free this weekend (-:

There you go.

In going to send my copilot to pick you up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405618173.159472.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yorg

Aug 1, 2014
N.Z
Received my order yesterday, order sent on the 25th July.
5 days to New Zealand from the U.S very impressed.

I ordered the four tobacco flavors with the most reviews on the site, or ones that appealed. G.I Joe 12mg, DK Tab 24mg, Sahara 24mg, Beatlejuice 24mg.

I tried them all straight out of the box, I noticed right away sweet raisin like taste, they all had that particular taste in common I think. Vaping on a 0.8ohm RDA. I'll need to conduct more tests at different power levels on my regulated mod to see how it changes. Anyone else noticed this? No mention in the reviews that these juices had sweet notes- They all carry this trait, although the Beatle juice not so much.

Overall they are all very good flavor wise, have been vaping beatlejuice all day today, lovely nuttiness, rich and complex. Thought it was my favorite, but after vaping the GI Joe just now its starting to grow on me, kerosene smoky inhale, chocolate woody aftertaste! Really good stuff!

Thanks for your excellent work Jerry, will order again I'm sure!

yorg

Aug 1, 2014
N.Z
I think the beatle juice has a bit of a sweetness to it but not too much. More so Joe. I've never picked up on the "raisin" taste. I don't sub ohm and usually run aspire dual coil clearomizers so that could be the difference.

Ok so I went back to the descriptions on the site and gijoe, beatlejuice and dk tab are all described as sweet tobacco's. Have been vaping Sahara today and its definitely not sweet. Guess I should read descriptions better. . .

Struggling to decide on a favorite, they are all very good in their own way. Happy customer.

Going to rebuild my dripper now so I can fire it on my SVD, and try some lower wattages.

Tempted to get the black honey on sale too, any other juices you guys think are standout? I have a broad pallete, what's afew standouts for you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread