Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2015
Bosphorus
To get more airflow? You might like the Ubertoot then. I have the beta clone. It has 5 or 6 holes that can be exposed with the afc ring, and I only have 2 open, lol! Obviously more air is rarely an issue for me. The only real clone problem I've had with that one is that the drip tip opening is a tad too small. Since it has a plastic or delrin tip I'm going to sand the tip a bit for a better fit. So I'm not expecting anything horrible with the v2 clone (keeping fingers crossed).

Well that's good news, then! I like the open airflow.
would be awesome if those new atties could keep up when chain vaping with high vg.
Thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
Reactions: roxynoodle

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I don't understand how the tank screws down you can make those airholes line up with the coils. And I don't like the drip tip. And its not easy to fill with a dropper cap. The reasonably sized one holds 3ml. With a .2 build like would do with an RDA, I am gonna be refilling that thing 6 times a day. Since there is a need to take a juice bottle with you with that thing, it seems more simple to just have an actual RDA and drip down its wide-bore top cap and directly onto the wick. This is definitely not a game-changer.

Reactions: Kaana

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
roxy - Thanks for the thread.

Holy Vapes! ...an interesting design.

I'm not yet a sum-ohmer and not interested in a full open airflow. Is there any play here for a traditional vaper?

I also wonder if it may be possible to single wick / coil it.
I don't see any problem with using one coil. Might have to get creative with wicking though.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
roxy - Thanks for the thread.

Holy Vapes! ...an interesting design.

I'm not yet a sum-ohmer and not interested in a full open airflow. Is there any play here for a traditional vaper?

I also wonder if it may be possible to single wick / coil it.

I hope the airflow is fairly adjustable. I had that impression from the part of the video I watched. When I buy a dual coil atty its for flavor, not low builds and clouds :). So I'm hoping it will work for me.

Reactions: Mtek

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
I hope the airflow is fairly adjustable. I had that impression from the part of the video I watched. When I buy a dual coil atty its for flavor, not low builds and clouds :). So I'm hoping it will work for me.

If you use the vape band... then it's adjustable. Or you can use tape to close off airholes.

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I wonder how it holds against leaking too. Since the air path is horizontal I'd assume the leaking we have with vertical under the coil airflow decks will be eliminated, but again it's all about wicking with any tank. This being said, I feel it will be easy to but different types of coils in, single or dual. As long as the bottom liquid feed holes have wick it should be a breeze to work with.

Pics on Stingray X please :)
I'm interested to see if it has overhang due to the 23mm diameter base.

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I've been trying to figure out another device to get. The SX M class is my my list for sure. I could always go for another mechanical, but I feel a nice TC device is in need. I kind of like paring each device with an atomizer and tend to keep them like that. As far as RTA's it's the Goblin on the Stingray X and the Aqua v2 on the Sig 30 mini currently.

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
I did buy two bases to make switching between kanthal and ti easy. I also preordered an ipv d2 so it may go on that. Or it may go on an sx mini. I am short one mod at the moment because I hadn't planned on ordering this. I doubt I'm buying another mod this month so this may end up on a mech for a bit.

Smart move on the two bases... I wish I was smart enough to do that!
I also pre-ordered the ipv d2... I already have my sx mini... yihie chip.. can't go wrong..
You act like this is the first time you made an unplanned vape purchase... it happens all the time when people post announcements on a new topper or mod like you did with this RTDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread