Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I'm anxiously awaiting the impressions on this as it looks fantastic. And at the price, it's not much of a risk. I'm seriously starting to question the high prices on some of the attys out there. I recently got the Le Magister and IMO it's not worth the $139 asking price. I honestly get better flavor from the EHpro Epoch D1 that I picked up recently for like $26 and it doesn't have some goofy removable build deck that loosens on its own when you screw the atty down on a mod. Yeah, it may not be made of the same high quality materials but the vape is better and that's what's important to me not the cachet of owning a high end atty. :2c:

Rob_H

Moved On
Jul 12, 2015
To get more airflow? You might like the Ubertoot then. I have the beta clone. It has 5 or 6 holes that can be exposed with the afc ring, and I only have 2 open, lol! Obviously more air is rarely an issue for me. The only real clone problem I've had with that one is that the drip tip opening is a tad too small. Since it has a plastic or delrin tip I'm going to sand the tip a bit for a better fit. So I'm not expecting anything horrible with the v2 clone (keeping fingers crossed).

Roxy whats the air comparable too in mm if you can expand on that. Also where are they going to available I want one of these bad but the fasttech ones just dont look like they are correct. A single coil tank with good airflow and wicking ability is hard to find.

edit: I see they have a V2 and its looks like its 1 to 1 $35.03 Ubertoot UTA2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + PC at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: roxynoodle

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I've bypassed this thread since it was started because of this: "RDTA" I was uninterested in another spring loaded dripping contraption.

Glad I finally watched the video. I will be ordering. I love the tank design. Not a big fan of the vape band thing, but I can learn to live with it.

I was looking at their website at the 6ml version.....does "back to stock" = "out of stock"? Also, does it come with a vape band, or is that extra? I see different colors available......

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Roxy whats the air comparable too in mm if you can expand on that. Also where are they going to available I want one of these bad but the fasttech ones just dont look like they are correct. A single coil tank with good airflow and wicking ability is hard to find.

edit: I see they have a V2 and its looks like its 1 to 1 $35.03 Ubertoot UTA2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + PC at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I will try to measure it, but bear in mind my upclose eyesight is going, lol! I plan to obtain reading glasses soon. And I can only measure my beta clone because my v2 isn't here yet.

I've bypassed this thread since it was started because of this: "RDTA" I was uninterested in another spring loaded dripping contraption.

Glad I finally watched the video. I will be ordering. I love the tank design. Not a big fan of the vape band thing, but I can learn to live with it.

I was looking at their website at the 6ml version.....does "back to stock" = "out of stock"? Also, does it come with a vape band, or is that extra? I see different colors available......

I know, I thought the same with them calling it an RDTA. Its an RDA deck in a tank that self drips the same as the Kayfun4, Epoch, Aqua v2/SE,.Focloud, etc.

Apparently the vape band is extra, and is needed if you want tighter airflow.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I placed an order for the 6ml version. Not sure what "back to stock" means. The optimist in me thinks it means it recently returned to stock....The realist in me believes I'll be waiting to receive it for awhile.

I did not order a separate AFC vape band. I'm hoping it comes with the black one demonstrated in the video.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
I placed an order for the 6ml version. Not sure what "back to stock" means. The optimist in me thinks it means it recently returned to stock....The realist in me believes I'll be waiting to receive it for awhile.

I did not order a separate AFC vape band. I'm hoping it comes with the black one demonstrated in the video.
I think it means it's "back in stock." When I ordered mine about 3 days ago, it said "will ship 20 July" which, to me, meant out of stock at the time. So I think you're good to go!

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Mine said it would ship July 15, but if it did, I haven't gotten tracking.
I guess that's bad news for me then lol. But if mine does ship tomorrow, I'll let you know if i get a tracking number or something! I'm really excited to try it out. I'm over this PITA Goliath v2 already.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Does yours say, "awaiting shipment" when you go to your account with them? Not that it really matters. If they don't update it, you'd still never know anyway.

It says it shipped on the 13th. No tracking number, just my order number. So I guess it will show up eventually.

Reactions: Petabread

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
I just got a text from DHL that something is coming tomorrow. It might be the Urba though. I thought the Aromamizer was coming USPS, but I thought the Urba was as well so we'll see.
It could be coming via DHL. I checked their shipping info and it said for US they ship via USPS from their warehouse in NY unless they don't have them in stock, in which case they would send them direct from China via DHL. So who knows lol.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Hey Noodle, mine shipped from China DHL and just made it to the Cincinnati hub.

You can find the tracking information on the site, just look at your order.

I did look at my order and it told me nothing other than it shipped the 13th. But, this DHL package coming tomorrow has to be it because USPS has the Urba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread