Artificial Intelligence Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastianbach

Oct 8, 2018
Aloha,

This thing should eventually be made in anytime i guess. I rather hope there would be, as i am not familiar with how often i should squonk or how many times i should press it and so on..

Doesn' t necessarily have to be about squonking for sure, but this is the system ( squonk) which i like most and would like to use AI on this mod.

But maybe your imagination is larger and mention to another branches of subject which may be about temperature control etc...

Would you welcome that kind of mod? Would you want to buy it or think that it would be not necessary for now?

• Winner
Reactions: AngeNZ

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Well.. one option is to buy a dovpo topside and count lever presses but that, while it works perfectly, is boring and already done. The hard part would not be the AI it would be the volumetric control for the juice.

One could I suppose implement AI on the topside and have it nag you about juice use and how it occasionally feels lonely and unappreciated.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Well.. one option is to buy a dovpo topside and count lever presses but that, while it works perfectly, is boring and already done. The hard part would not be the AI it would be the volumetric control for the juice.

One could I suppose implement AI on the topside and have it nag you about juice use and how it occasionally feels lonely and unappreciated.
That's called a wife.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
We already made one of those in another thread
ryzen_5-jpg.769059

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
So is this a quantum computer based AI who's sole function will be to press the squonk bottle for you? Guarantee it shorts itself out from sheer boredom.

Maybe have one that can explain the nature of the universe and the meaning of life to you while reminding you to press the squonk bottle once in a while as it tells you the story.

If Schrodinger was still alive to hear that quantum computing's greatest achievement was to press a squonk bottle I bet he'd kill the cat.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
If Schrodinger was still alive to hear that quantum computing's greatest achievement was to press a squonk bottle I bet he'd kill the cat.
Schrödinger's Squonk -- the wick is in both a saturated and a dry state until you collapse the probability waveform by either squonking it (risking oversquonking), vaping it (risking a dry hit), or pulling the cap and looking at it (sometimes a cat appears).

Reactions: vapdivrr

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and I am asked to squeeze your squonk bottle. Do you call that job satisfaction? Cause I don't....

Google Image Result for https://i.imgur.com/ZZd2T6S.gif

Hmmm someday I'll learn how to do that right (link a gif)... Not today though, so depressing....

FxPhvr

There.

Nope.... Bother...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread