Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Thanks! It's an Advken Gorge rda. They are cheap but nice. One of my favorite single coils. The ultem comes free with them as an option. I have a stainless and a black one.

Cool. Putting that on my shopping list.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Cool. Putting that on my shopping list.
Cool. Here's a picture of the build deck.
20181116_160703.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I really would love to try an AsMOUDus RTA. do they make any MTL ones? Pardon my ignorance in this area, it just would be fun to try one on my mod, if they exist?

Anna

I've been looking too Anna, trust me ;)

Closest is the Zesthia RTA

This is from the link above:

Our new RTA, the Zesthia, was designed with the goal of creating the most flavor possible from a user-friendly rebuildable tank. The deck of the Zesthia takes the form of a dual post four terminal hot dog deck that makes installing new builds a breeze, with a single coil sitting directly between the posts. A first for asMODus, the Zesthia's airflow can be set wide open for maximum cloud production or closed off to enjoy a flavorful mouth-to-lung experience.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I really would love to try an AsMOUDus RTA. do they make any MTL ones? Pardon my ignorance in this area, it just would be fun to try one on my mod, if they exist?

Anna

They don’t, as yet, but if they come out with one I’ll let you know. I’m always watching their site.

I have two recurves and two wasp nano RDAs on the way. Every bill I have is due this week, so I’ll lnow if there’s anything left of my bank balance for any more shiny stuff. I’d like that green Luna, but also have my eye on the topside, just to try something different.

Also debating the single battery versus the dual... bigger, heavier, kind of weird shape, will want (need) dual coil RDAs for it... endless rabbit hole.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave

Our new RTA, the Zesthia, was designed with the goal of creating the most flavor possible from a user-friendly rebuildable tank. The deck of the Zesthia takes the form of a dual post four terminal hot dog deck that makes installing new builds a breeze, with a single coil sitting directly between the posts. A first for asMODus, the Zesthia's airflow can be set wide open for maximum cloud production or closed off to enjoy a flavorful mouth-to-lung experience.

The Asmodus Zesthia is an excellent RTA. I run my airflow closed down almost all the way and get a pretty restricted pull from it. I’d even venture to say it’s a loose MTL draw. Very flavorful and very well machined and designed. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a solid RTA which can be used anywhere from a loose MTL up to an airy DLH.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017

I have the Zesthia- really nice single coil RTA- I ordered the blue and gold from Vapor Range a while ago- I got the blue, but they ran out of the gold so they sent me a gold Voluna V2 RTA instead. That tank is ok but I wanted single coil RTAs for my single battery mods. Wished they asked me 1st, I would have wanted another Blue Zesthia instead of the Gold Voluna V2.
    Hard to find the Zesthia now- sold out at Vapor Range and Asmodus.
    I am a DL vaper so I never tried it MTL.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    View attachment 804279

I found that green Wake rta at vaporrange for $12. It’s a bit lighter than the mod, and kind of iridescent. Haven’t built it yet, maybe tomorrow. I’ll let ya know what I think of it. I didn’t really get it pair with that mod, but it does sit nicely there.

Wondering what you think of the Wake RTA- I can get that for $9.00 and think it would like nice with my Silvanusa. My Silvanusa is mainly green.

20170822_074500.jpg

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Wondering what you think of the Wake RTA- I can get that for $9.00 and think it would like nice with my Silvanusa. My Silvanusa is mainly green.

View attachment 809387

It’s okay so far. Honestly haven’t played with it much. It wasn’t a favorite right out of the gate, but in fairness it’s up against serious competition. I want to try different coil/ positions before I really rate it.

I will say, well made, easy to build, comes apart and goes together smoothly. Didn’t leak at all for me - I sometimes have to coil and wick a couple times on a new atty to get that to happen, but this one does not seem fussy that way.

And I got that weird green, like fern I’d say. It looks good on my weird green pico so I might get some use out of that lol.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    View attachment 809391

Here it is with some potential mates. The inside is gold, which sort of looks rose gold to me. That’s as close to that copper I’ll ever get I bet.

I think it’ll work with your mod, and for $9 it’s worth a shot.

Thanks for your reply! They only have the green left which is fine- I think I would match it up with the Silvanusa.
    I watched a few reviews and it gets so-so reviews. I need another RTA like I need a hole in the head- LOL
    This is such a great price, still thinking it over for now.
    Again Thanks for the time you took to answer me- the photos help too.
    :thumb:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Lustro arrived today, it was on sale from the retailer and come to find out it's actually used (510 pin on the mod is a little worn)... Not a big deal, I contacted him about it and he gave me a 40% off coupon for my next order. I do a good bit of business with him and that is acceptable, considering the cost of shipping it back and forth etc.

First thing I need to realize is that this is not a Minikin V2, not even in the same class, but it was 1/2 the price of a Minikin V2 so corners would need to be cut somewhere. ;)

I totally forgot it was USB C, that's another cable I am going to have to carry or pick up a couple Micro USB to C adapters.

I put the V2.4 firmware on which gets rid of the useless RPM meter, adds a selectable ECO (stealth) mode to conserve battery life by keeping the screen off during use, 3 clicks will enable the screen again if you need to see anything. If you choose to upgrade to V2.4 be aware that the gesture control is turned off by default and side to side swiping on the screen is really hit or miss for me. The first thing to do after the upgrade is to swipe up on the main screen and re enable the gesture control if you are used to using it.

I like the lighted fire button but could do without the light bar on the side, I don't know if there is an option to just shut the bar off.

It would have been nice to see a centered 510 but it is what it is. The TC options are very well rounded with preset wire values, TCR and TFR, but all anyone really needs is the presets and TCR. The TCR/TFR modes each have 5 memory settings, how often would you jump from one type of TC wire to another? On my DNA devices I do have the 8 profiles set up with different wire types, only because you cant enter a TCR/TFR value from the mod itself.

I actually do like the mod, so enough nit picking. :D

Drip tip is close but could be better. ;)
    Lustro.jpg

The little purple light is from the infrared gesture LED, the camera can see it but we can't. ;)

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I am a long time Asmodus Minkin V2 lover - I have 7 of them. :) I also have one Lustro, which I just don't love the way I love my Minikin V2s. Just got my very first stabwood - the Ultroner Thor - and thought I would show it off here. It might be the prettiest mod I have ever seen and I am really enjoying it. I paired it with my gold Zesthia.

389c3752e9227c538e2bf6baa4b051dd.jpg

fe991261577e3fdfd73fccb635d81494.jpg

4112247d69821d0af6eff141b4f78455.jpg

47eadae26336608ff7bc0edec4f2f505.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    20190205_070543.jpg
    I am a long time Asmodus Minkin V2 lover - I have 7 of them. :) I also have one Lustro, which I just don't love the way I love my Minikin V2s. Just got my very first stabwood - the Ultroner Thor - and thought I would show it off here. It might be the prettiest mod I have ever seen and I am really enjoying it. I paired it with my gold Zesthia.

389c3752e9227c538e2bf6baa4b051dd.jpg

fe991261577e3fdfd73fccb635d81494.jpg

4112247d69821d0af6eff141b4f78455.jpg

47eadae26336608ff7bc0edec4f2f505.jpg

Wow Pam- Gorgeous!
    The Pink Replay screen looks great with your Thor-
    I went with the Steam Punk for mine- love escribe, so easy to use.

:hubba:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread