Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
View attachment 809499

Wow Pam- Gorgeous!
The Pink Replay screen looks great with your Thor-
I went with the Steam Punk for mine- love escribe, so easy to use.

:hubba:

Well, you know that I thought I was getting one exactly like yours. The seller obviously didn't know what he had. :eek: It is a good thing for both of us that I LOVE the pink and would have chosen it had there been a choice. I do love the purple but the pink with some purple in it is exactly perfect for me.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am a long time Asmodus Minkin V2 lover - I have 7 of them. :) I also have one Lustro, which I just don't love the way I love my Minikin V2s. Just got my very first stabwood - the Ultroner Thor - and thought I would show it off here. It might be the prettiest mod I have ever seen and I am really enjoying it. I paired it with my gold Zesthia.

389c3752e9227c538e2bf6baa4b051dd.jpg

fe991261577e3fdfd73fccb635d81494.jpg

4112247d69821d0af6eff141b4f78455.jpg

47eadae26336608ff7bc0edec4f2f505.jpg
Beautiful for sure!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I am a long time Asmodus Minkin V2 lover - I have 7 of them. :) I also have one Lustro, which I just don't love the way I love my Minikin V2s. Just got my very first stabwood - the Ultroner Thor - and thought I would show it off here. It might be the prettiest mod I have ever seen and I am really enjoying it. I paired it with my gold Zesthia.

Gosh that’s gorgeous!

I don’t think I’d have gone for a regular Lustro, I thought the shape was weird, and it looked heavy. I got my Kodama rather by misadventure, trying to buy a Thor.

But I will say, I love it. I love my V2s too, and the others, can’t say I love any one of them better than another. They’re like kids, can’t have favorites lol.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
7535700E-82E0-47B9-A6FB-FA87B4C78261.jpeg
What’s up? Is nobody shopping lately?

I’ll probably snag another Luna soon. I love these things. They ought to last forever as stash mods, nothing to go sideways while they sit. Should grab extra bottles and battery and bottle caps in case I lose them too.

And having played with them with my various RDAs, I love the Bunkers.

If anyone sees a sale on those please tag me. $40 I didn’t mind to try them out, because they’re very matchy. But I’d jump on a few more if I could find them at a better price.

Highly recommend to anyone into single coil BF.
The recurve is pretty good too though.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

Gorgeous!!

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    View attachment 809751 What’s up? Is nobody shopping lately?

I’ll probably snag another Luna soon. I love these things. They ought to last forever as stash mods, nothing to go sideways while they sit. Should grab extra bottles and battery and bottle caps in case I lose them too.

And having played with them with my various RDAs, I love the Bunkers.

If anyone sees a sale on those please tag me. $40 I didn’t mind to try them out, because they’re very matchy. But I’d jump on a few more if I could find them at a better price.

Highly recommend to anyone into single coil BF.
    The recurve is pretty good too though.

You are giving me an itchy trigger finger :rolleyes: I'd much prefer a regulated mod for my first squonker, but those Lunas are stunning

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I want one. But I need to build to use it, right? Or is that just mech mods?

You gotta build - good news is they use RDAs, which are a lot less temperamental than RTAs.

See how you go with your beserkerish RDA

RDAs for squonking have a hollow 510 pin. If you wanna window shop, look for bf rdas (bf=bottom fed)

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    You are giving me an itchy trigger finger :rolleyes: I'd much prefer a regulated mod for my first squonker, but those Lunas are stunning

Dovpo topside looks good for that.

But really, this is easy. I use steam engine and a regulated mod to double check my ohms. And steam engine to make sure it’s in the safe zone. I’m very moderate, so it’s never pushing the safety limits.

The RDAs I use are single coil so they ohm out between .3 and .5

RDAs are easier because while the wicking needs to be okay enough to wick properly without dry hits, it’s not essential to keep it from leaking. So you don’t have to ride that fine line between enough to keep it from leaking but not too much that it mutes the flavor and doesn’t get enough juice up top. You can tweak it a lot more, and get some outstanding flavor.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I want one. But I need to build to use it, right? Or is that just mech mods?
    remember though you can buy pre-built coils and not so hard to put them in as it is to build one. Not that either is hard but might be just the intimidation factor

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Think I'll wait to find out how I go with the Berserkerish (I like that) before I start getting my hopes up.

Why are RTAs harder?

I started on RTAs and luckily picked a very forgiving one the sjmy doggystyle RTA.

The main difference is you have to get the wicking 'right' or the RTA will seep, gurgle, flood, leak, dry hit or all of the above ;) But there's plenty of you tube tutorial vids to show you how to do it.

With my first few builds I had beginners luck - it vaped and wicked perfectly - a minor miracle considering the build I'd done :lol:
    wetdog.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Dovpo topside looks good for that.

But really, this is easy. I use steam engine and a regulated mod to double check my ohms. And steam engine to make sure it’s in the safe zone. I’m very moderate, so it’s never pushing the safety limits.

The RDAs I use are single coil so they ohm out between .3 and .5

RDAs are easier because while the wicking needs to be okay enough to wick properly without dry hits, it’s not essential to keep it from leaking. So you don’t have to ride that fine line between enough to keep it from leaking but not too much that it mutes the flavor and doesn’t get enough juice up top. You can tweak it a lot more, and get some outstanding flavor.

Yeah, the safety aspect I'm fine with. It's just that I normally use a 0.5ish ohm coil, but only at 15-17watts. I guess I'd just add a few wraps til it's at the wattage output I like

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread