Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
just an update... i will likely be ordering the zesthia, but i have credit at fasttech, so, itll be through them and they arent shipping it until at least the 9th, and then itll probably be at least a couple weeks more once they do ship it. so, ill let you know how i like it once i get it.

I recommend buying a couple of 810 to 510 adapters since the adapters are not included.

$1.61 each - five colors available. The rainbow makes my rainbow Manta look even more gorgeous!

$6.05 Stainless Steel 810 to 510 Drip Tip Adapter (5 Pieces) 5-pack - ships one of each color at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
You won’t be disappointed, she’s a fine rta. Only con is it doesn’t come with a 510 driptip adapter. Which if you don’t use 510’s isn’t a con at all. If you do, it’s remedied with a $2 adapter.

The drip tip doesn't bother me tbh. Once I try it out I will decide then. I never change out drip tips though so I don't expect I will this time either but then again I never had a low, fat drip tip like the Zesthia has...so we'll see.

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The drip tip doesn't bother me tbh. Once I try it out I will decide then. I never change out drip tips though so I don't expect I will this time either but then again I never had a low, fat drip tip like the Zesthia has...so we'll see.
I never did either but I was the same. Never used the short fat one. It’s ok I just like the restrictive pull of the 510 better

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
Well received the Zesthia yesterday and been enjoying it since. I have to say this was the easiest deck to work with ever. Flavor is spot on perfect too. Seems very well made. I don't have any issues with air flow. Seems very good to me.

Did I mention this deck is easy to work on? A big thanks to the OP for bringing this tank to my attention and to all of you for talking me into it...inadvertently. :)

IMG_1201 resized.jpg
IMG_1203 resized.jpg

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Well received the Zesthia yesterday and been enjoying it since. I have to say this was the easiest deck to work with ever. Flavor is spot on perfect too. Seems very well made. I don't have any issues with air flow. Seems very good to me.

Did I mention this deck is easy to work on? A big thanks to the OP for bringing this tank to my attention and to all of you for talking me into it...inadvertently. :)

View attachment 740377 View attachment 740379

BEST deck ever, IMO! I wish all my decks were exactly like that one. ❤️

MrObscura

Apr 30, 2018
well, fasttech finally had the zesthia in stock so i placed my order, should be here within a couple of weeks hopefully.

and snicks, glad you found out about it. like i said i found out about this tank at the last minute right before placing an order for the crius 2. its really flown under the radar. anyway, what kind of build are you running in it? just the fused claps that came with it or did you swap something else in there?

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
IMHO, Asmodus dropped the ball on the Zesthia. It is a fabulous tank yet there has been no marketing, no attempts to have it reviewed by the big buys on YT, nothing. They are more of a mod specialty company but everything about the Zesthia is so well done that it deserves more exposure. They sure did make a mistake not marketing the Zesthia more aggressively.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
IMHO, Asmodus dropped the ball on the Zesthia. It is a fabulous tank yet there has been no marketing, no attempts to have it reviewed by the big buys on YT, nothing. They are more of a mod specialty company but everything about the Zesthia is so well done that it deserves more exposure. They sure did make a mistake not marketing the Zesthia more aggressively.
I agree 100% it’s a great tank and when I saw the deck I wanted one. So I looked around trying to see what the reviewers thought or just to get more info on it and there was nothing. You were the only person on the planet that had one and could answer questions about it. Slowly a few reviewers finally put out videos but it was not given it’s due from asmodus. It’s a great tank that deserved better. They should of put you on the payroll for advertising. Asmodus dropped the ball.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I agree 100% it’s a great tank and when I saw the deck I wanted one. So I looked around trying to see what the reviewers thought or just to get more info on it and there was nothing. You were the only person on the planet that had one and could answer questions about it. Slowly a few reviewers finally put out videos but it was not given it’s due from asmodus. It’s a great tank that deserved better. They should of put you on the payroll for advertising. Asmodus dropped the ball.

Thank you! I am just glad I have been able to spread the word in a small way so that people know how great this tank performs. Sometimes I think I care more than Asmodus does, but they are making $$$s from their mods (which I also love!)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
8Vape still shows a rainbow color in stock and a SS that is OOS....:facepalm:
There is no such thing as a rainbow Zesthia.
Asmodus Zesthia RTA

I have emailed them about that mistake twice now and each time they assure me it will be corrected. To my great disappointment, Asmodus did not make the Zesthia in a rainbow and has no plans to do so. Shame because Asmodus does rainbow tanks very well. :(

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I have emailed them about that mistake twice now and each time they assure me it will be corrected. To my great disappointment, Asmodus did not make the Zesthia in a rainbow and has no plans to do so. Shame because Asmodus does rainbow tanks very well. :(
    I remember when you posted that. I also asked them why I got SS when I ordered rainbow.
    They offered to refund if I sent it back, but I declined.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 7, 2013
    Riverside, CA
    well, fasttech finally had the zesthia in stock so i placed my order, should be here within a couple of weeks hopefully.

and snicks, glad you found out about it. like i said i found out about this tank at the last minute right before placing an order for the crius 2. its really flown under the radar. anyway, what kind of build are you running in it? just the fused claps that came with it or did you swap something else in there?

In the above picture I am running the coil that arrived with the tank. They provide two. The next day i swapped that out with a Triple Core Fused Clapton Coil SS (28gx3 /36g) 6 wrap @ 3.2 Ohm & Kendo Vape Cotton Gold.

I may try a quad core fused clapton later but for now the triple core will work.

I look forward to reading what you think of this tank once you receive it!

MrObscura

Apr 30, 2018
    got my zesthia. only took 11 days from fasttech, which isnt bad.

ive only been running it a couple of hours now, but initial impressions are that the airflow, first of all, is perfect. just a slight restriction to let you know youre taking a pull without being tight. as for flavor, i think i might have to mess with coil placement a bit. right now i have it bit higher and i think flavor could be better, so next time ill try it a little closer to the airflow. im also coming from the wasp, which not only is considered one of the best flavor atties period, its also the only atty ive ever used, so i should expect some decrease in flavor probably.

with that said the convenience of not having to drip every minute is nice. and i can probably improve the flavor after trying different builds. overall im happy with the tank after my short time with it. ill update again after ive had more time with it and have tried other juices as well. the juice im using right now isnt the best since i ran out of flavoring and had to make due with what i had.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread