Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Have you seen this? It looks to take the large e-liquid deck from the Boreas and some massive top airflow to make a flavor tank like no other!

20160728091838171.jpg

Oh, and NO leaking!

I also have the Crius and Crius Plus and LOVE that top fill method. I will take any top fill over a bottom fill, but I do not like having to remove a piece of the tank. I'm always fearful of losing it...

This is definitely being added to my want list!

http://www.heavengifts.com/OBS-Engine-RTA-Tank-Black.html

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Some more pics...

Why they're putting a 25 mm RTO on a Smokjoy Air 50 watt mini is beyond me.

The only thing I am worried about is flooding... I had such a problem with flooding and spitting on the AIO/Cubis/Goodger tanks...

And, I wish OBS would get on board with SeviaUSA...

Thoughts?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I will be in on this I think. Shawn, it's the same topfill as the Original Crius? How's that holding up?
Mine hasn't arrived yet, but the top fill looks to be bigger a la Crius Plus. Both my Crius and Crius Plus are still performing mahvelously, dahlink! The Plus has found a home on the Primus, and the original, in white, looks great on my white iStick 100 TC. Both in fairly regular rotation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Annnd..............ordered! @Btsmokincat thanks for the heads up. i thought I looked there earlier but couldn't find it. I really like my Crius Plus, like the side top fill, so this looks like a nice addition. I like the idea of a top airflow tank for out and about to have essentially no leaking issues (short of my stupidity and inappropriate handling). The 22 mm version would have given me Pico use flexibility, but I have lots else that will fit. This might end up living on my VT75, which should be a pretty robust travel around town set.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Got mine today too.

Crius Engine.jpg

Put a dual 316L SS build at 0.5 ohm in, and am vaping some brand new Butterscotch I just made this morning, and great flavor at 450F. Nice quiet top airflow, good cloud, but really good flavor even on a freshly mixed shake and vape.

Easy deck to build and wick on, and with top/side OBS fill and top airflow. I'm loving it. I'm putting my Crius Plus back in its box for my stash, and I think this will live on my VT 75. Flavor is way better than the Crius+, which I thought was a very good tank. I would say the Crius+ has a lot more air, but this one has plenty for me open ~1/2 to 2/3 of the way. By no means does it feel restricted. I'm using the stock drip tip for now, and it's really comfortable. Vape is a pleasant warm vape even with the top airflow.

I'll see how I feel over the long term, but initial impressions are very positive on this one.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Woooot! Cant wait for the review.
Still rocking the Sig150 tc I see! Mine is still chugging along nicely.
Yeah... I like it well enough... I actually picked it, though, because I thought it looked good with the Engine lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: MMW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread