Aspire Nautilus...Clearing the gurgle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
I have had 2 Nautilus tanks for a little over a week now and have run 6 tanks through them (5 in my tester tank and 1 in my Bobas Bounty tank) and have had a very slight gurgle issue 3 times now. Maybe I'm just a little slow, but the first 2 times I really fought clearing it out. I followed the advice I've seen about blowing gently and holding a paper towel to the air flow hole, but I had a really hard time clearing it. Turns out I'm an idiot (God that's painful to admit). What I was doing was holding the air hole to the side so I could see what was going into the paper towel while I was blowing out. WRONG!!

Proper way: Hold the device level with the ground... straight out. And put the air flow hole facing directly down and blow through the drip tip; gently, hard however you want directly into a paper towel. Cleared in 2 seconds. Total non-event. The idea is to let the juice settle to the bottom of the air channel so it can blow out. Sounds obvious now, but I totally missed it somehow.

Anyway, if there are any others as dense as me this is how to do it. Easy peasy. Nothing to it. This should be in the instructions really.

Reactions: cckayne

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
Rip tripper on YouTube has a great review and tips for your tank. Maybe this can help. Cheers

I've seen both, and he was very positive in his review of this tank. The recoiling vid is great. Looks like a very easy build. As soon as I manage to kill a head I'll try the rebuild. I'm still very satisfied with the Nautilus.

Reactions: cckayne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread