• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

At last media on our side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayce

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2011
Saint John NB Canada
Good article. Now, if we can get more of the mainstream media on our side, things might turn around.
I like his logic about "Rum and coke being a gateway drug to herion." :blink: My thoughts exactly. Why switch from something that tastes good, and is less harmfull, to something that tastes bad and will kill you, eventually. (Then again, living will kill you.)

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
Good article. Now, if we can get more of the mainstream media on our side, things might turn around.
I like his logic about "Rum and coke being a gateway drug to herion." :blink: My thoughts exactly. Why switch from something that tastes good, and is less harmfull, to something that tastes bad and will kill you, eventually. (Then again, living will kill you.)

Actually, I think a better analogy would be, coffee and the caffeine in it being a gateway drug to .......? We all know how addictive caffeine is...
Can you imagine HC trying to close down every Timmies in the country? :lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear, forgot about the ban on mentioning certain substances here. Please replace ....... with any non prescribed stimulant of your choice...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread