Status
Not open for further replies.

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
I like New Threads:thumb: ACB in my Reo and notice this bottle is getting low:shock: ACB & Reo.jpg

sure hope the 2 bottles I got off the classys get here today:unsure:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I like New Threads:thumb: ACB in my Reo and notice this bottle is getting low:shock: View attachment 397088

sure hope the 2 bottles I got off the classys get here today:unsure:
Pretty bottle of ACB there, buddy! You're right, it's getting low, though! So are you waiting on the ACB I passed on from Cornbread in KY?
My PBCv1 from him shows out for delivery right now!!
Wonder when the last of the plastic 50 ML bottles of ACB will be gone and we will all be on the glass?

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
Pretty bottle of ACB there, buddy! You're right, it's getting low, though! So are you waiting on the ACB I passed on from Cornbread in KY?
My PBCv1 from him shows out for delivery right now!!
Wonder when the last of the plastic 50 ML bottles of ACB will be gone and we will all be on the glass?

Yes ma'am you passed on it and I grabbed it:) (thank you);) I'm sure it will be here today and yes from Cornbread. My Glass bottles are steeping and guess we have a few more months before they are ready:( so I am still watching for more 50ML plastic bottles:D Hint, Hint.........ANYONE:confused: ......:)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Yes ma'am you passed on it and I grabbed it:) (thank you);) I'm sure it will be here today and yes from Cornbread. My Glass bottles are steeping and guess we have a few more months before they are ready:( so I am still watching for more 50ML plastic bottles:D Hint, Hint.........ANYONE:confused: ......:)
I will let you know if I decide to PASS on any more! Don't hold 'yer breath. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread