Status
Not open for further replies.

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
2 boxes.jpg Look for these fellars (precious E-juice enclosed):)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hey my friend maybe the Queen will pop in here or go to the web sight and read the description :) I'm not very good at describing flavors:(

Tastes like yum!
Sort of a Caramel tobacco eggy custard with a touch of vanilla.
Check out the FTS video in the other thread. He's pretty descriptive.

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

I call ACB Crème Brulee on steroids with a tobacco backround if that helps :)

ACB should be called AFD Absolutely Friggin Delicious. :thumb:

Vaping some Wakonda messing with Windows Movie Maker. ;)
ALL OF THE ABOVE!
I am not good at reviews - there have been a lot of excellent ones here in the NutHouse forum, though. I have stolen DaBucs' "ACB is Creme Brûlée on steroids" a time or two, because it is so accurate. Clark's Creme Brûlée is excellent and ACB kicks it up a couple of notches by adding double caramel and a rich, sultry, smoky swirl of Tobacco Absolute (TA). The end result is hard to describe, but I don't think there is anything better out there -- for ME, personally and a LOT of others. It ticks so many boxes and I hope it will always be around. It gets better and better with time, so if you like it order enough so that you have a few months worth. Then, each time you open a new bottle, order another and put it behind the last. Eventually you will always be vaping well steeped ACB. I'm rooting for it to become the first White Label juice that gets upgraded to permanent status. It deserves to be right up there with The Virus and GCD, etc. It's that good! So glad you two are getting in on it. And you are lucky that Bill got those bottles today - he shares! Pro move Bill. Merry Christmas!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Frenilla in the Kayfun.

Ive never tried the virus before, can anyone tell me how it compares to wakonda?

I love wakonda :)

If you like Frenilla, I can't imagine you not liking The Virus. I liked Frenilla very much, but I have enjoyed Strawnilla and The Virus so much more!
For me, The Virus, especially well steeped, is very vanilla forward, with the natural cinnamon notes from the NET. A fresh batch of it can be a little NET forward, but it doesn't take long for the sweetness to develop. I've had it change flavors between drops in an RDA!
I find Wakonda to be very different from The Virus. I liked Wakonda at first, but the more I vaped it, the less I cared for it. I get too much of a burnt sugary taste from it.

Try some Virus, get infected!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Well we sure cleared Cornbread out. I got the 2 bottles of Switch today. :) Not vaping any right now though. Its a Wakonda kinda night.
Yep! We sure did!! Between you, me, Bill and Tasha I think we emptied his stash out!
What a great guy - in previous trades he tossed me in some steeped Got Cookie and this time was beyond belief -- an almost full EXTRA 50 ML bottle of PBCv1!!!!!
VERSION1!! The ORIGINAL!!! Christmas came early. The people in this family absolutely amaze me daily. I owe Cornbread big time! :toast:

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Here's another huge shout out to the Good People in the NT family.

Tashanwrn, big props to you for hooking me up with the Butterscotch Pudding! You Rock Girl!

Currently vaping said BSP (from last May). Not an ADV for me 'cause it's just too sweet for that, but when that sweet tooth hits, it's the ticket. I've been making Butterscotch since I was maybe 17 years old and it's one of the only sweets I eat! Love this stuff and Tashanwrn too!

"We are the good people
The ones they told you about
One kiss of mother nature
Her spirit waits in light"

Last edited:

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I won PBC v.1 in a trade so I am anxiously awaiting for its arrival.

I started off with CLS and moved to ACB to wake me up a little more this morning. Since I broke out my ACB, my Virus has hit the back burner. I better get that out soon so it doesn't feel neglected.

I was in Kroger parking lot yesterday vaping before I went into the store and a lady knocked my window and asked if she could see my Reo. Her husband had passed away 2 months ago due to COPD and she promised him she would quit smoking on her death bed. I told her to take a vape (I carry alcohol pads in my purse) and she was blown away. She's been vaping with a gas station e-cig and I opened her world up to the wonderful world of Nicoticket and better mods. She gave me her address and I'm sending her some samples of my NT juice and I'm going to get her a little 650 battery device when Hubs gets paid tonight. Does anyone have any ideas for a cheaper like eGo-twist 650 battery? I am poor, but want to help her quit smoking. I gave her a big hug after I got out of the car. Hopefully I can get one close enough to Christmas Eve and drop it off in her door and text her it's there for a Christmas surprise.

What do you all think about that?

Take care,
Dani

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I won PBC v.1 in a trade so I am anxiously awaiting for its arrival.

I started off with CLS and moved to ACB to wake me up a little more this morning. Since I broke out my ACB, my Virus has hit the back burner. I better get that out soon so it doesn't feel neglected.

I was in Kroger parking lot yesterday vaping before I went into the store and a lady knocked my window and asked if she could see my Reo. Her husband had passed away 2 months ago due to COPD and she promised him she would quit smoking on her death bed. I told her to take a vape (I carry alcohol pads in my purse) and she was blown away. She's been vaping with a gas station e-cig and I opened her world up to the wonderful world of Nicoticket and better mods. She gave me her address and I'm sending her some samples of my NT juice and I'm going to get her a little 650 battery device when Hubs gets paid tonight. Does anyone have any ideas for a cheaper like eGo-twist 650 battery? I am poor, but want to help her quit smoking. I gave her a big hug after I got out of the car. Hopefully I can get one close enough to Christmas Eve and drop it off in her door and text her it's there for a Christmas surprise.

What do you all think about that?

Take care,
Dani

I have an eGo style battery that I would be more than willing to part with.
This is the one, in blue Electronic Cigarettes | Best E-Liquids | Vaporall V-Perfecto Single Starter Kit | Vaporall
I'll even send a couple pro-tank minis and some heads.

Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread