Status
Not open for further replies.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Dani, there is a thread here for help stuff like that. I'm sure you could get her something nice. :)

Anyone have a link or want to help? It would be awesome if the fam could get a nice gift package together to help this lady say "NO MORE" to the cigs! :thumb:
Oh, Megan, THANK YOU!!! She was so sweet. I didn't get to see what or how many packs of cigarettes she smoked though. But I'm sure she would appreciate ANYTHIING!!! Thank you, again!

Take care,
Dani

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
I won PBC v.1 in a trade so I am anxiously awaiting for its arrival.

I started off with CLS and moved to ACB to wake me up a little more this morning. Since I broke out my ACB, my Virus has hit the back burner. I better get that out soon so it doesn't feel neglected.

I was in Kroger parking lot yesterday vaping before I went into the store and a lady knocked my window and asked if she could see my Reo. Her husband had passed away 2 months ago due to COPD and she promised him she would quit smoking on her death bed. I told her to take a vape (I carry alcohol pads in my purse) and she was blown away. She's been vaping with a gas station e-cig and I opened her world up to the wonderful world of Nicoticket and better mods. She gave me her address and I'm sending her some samples of my NT juice and I'm going to get her a little 650 battery device when Hubs gets paid tonight. Does anyone have any ideas for a cheaper like eGo-twist 650 battery? I am poor, but want to help her quit smoking. I gave her a big hug after I got out of the car. Hopefully I can get one close enough to Christmas Eve and drop it off in her door and text her it's there for a Christmas surprise.

What do you all think about that?

Take care,
Dani

Dani, I have never seen your picture but I hope you are better looking than I visualize you right now.

View attachment 397265

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Dani, I have never seen your picture but I hope you are better looking than I visualize you right now.

View attachment 397265

:wub: That was such a compliment. My heart is so full right now. So many have given to me, I want to give back and am able to with everyone's help. xoxoxo

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
:wub: That was such a compliment. My heart is so full right now. So many have given to me, I want to give back and am able to with everyone's help. xoxoxo

You are like my wife, her generosity humbles me. Honestly as I read your post I had this picture in my head of Mother Teresa sitting in a Toyota outside the Kroger hitting her reo. Priceless.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I just sent out a bunch of my "extra" stuff to people on this thread this week. Maybe they will send some of it to you I will do another look and see if I can find some more stuff to send. Great story.

Currently,vaping some virus in my tank that had a little GCD and CLS in it. I have Wakonda and strawnilla on the way to my house from Omaha right now. Starting to feel a lot like Christmas.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread