Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Congrats Nanny!!!! :banana::toast::thumbs:

You're easily one of the MOST deserving people I can think of and we're ALL happy to see you win!! :D:wub:

Truth!
Once in a while, the universe gives back to the deserving.
This is one of those occasions!
:)
AW, SHUCKS! Thanks! Very nice of you both to say that. I still don't know what I have won -- there were a LOT of winners and more to be announced. This was a really big contest.
I am kicking myself a little now for not taking more time choosing from the prize list -- there were a few things still available that I see now would have been easy to divide up and PIF to a few people. It will still work out though.
There are a lot of contest threads here at ECF and if you have the time, you can win fairly easily. Many are small prizes but they all make nice PIFs to others.
I still can't get over 15 MILLION posts! Won't be long, though, and there will be another contest for 20 Million ....

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'm giving Raz Cup another chance.
The first try, I got nothing.
Second try, still nothing.

Tonight, I'm getting a hint of fruit and cake. Not real present, but it's there, showing itself a little.
Bitter Jeweler -- this is EXACTLY what happened to me -- I still don't get it. I can't taste raspberry. It was one of my first attempts at stepping out away from Creme Brûlée and Virus, early on. Since then, I have tried some other raspberry flavored juices at other companies and most of them are the same way to me. I think Clark explained it as a "blind spot" and I have heard others talk about this , too. For whatever reason, it MAY be a flavor you just don't taste. I KNOW it is a really good juice - one of my friends, who is very picky with her juice, LOVES Raz Cup. She vaped it almost non-stop every day. Could not get enough -- and I got a great big fat NOTHING. It may improve with steeping for you, and it IS a flavor that is a long steeper if I remember right. Might not ever get any better -all you can do is try. To this day, I don't vape much fruit. I don't get the same thing others get from it. I LIKE some of them, but I am not IN LOVE with any fruits that are not blended with something else - like PassionCake, for example. I LOVE IT -- and other people say they taste SAUSAGE.
I think it boils down to we like what we like, and we taste what we taste - and it is as individual as our own fingerprint. Otherwise everyone would drink COKE and there would be no PEPSI ..... or we would all drink TEA and there would be no COFFEE.
Try your Raz Cup for a while and see if it improves for you. I hope it does, fingers crossed!

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah, I hope it gets better. I was/am bummed, because I bought (2) 30ml bottles of it with my first order from NT (BOGO) because I LOVE raspberry.
It's got enough sweetness to it, that I'll eventually use it all. I've also been throwing some in other things, just to use it up. LOL

There really is something interesting about vaping, and flavor. Well, at least to me, and my better half. We both experience juices differently, and differently at different times. Strawnilla and Wakonda are fairly consistent to my tongue, but other flavors from here and other vendors, change in character or intensity. Like it depends on what we last ate, or drank, or vaped, as to how a flavor will taste. I don't think I've experienced "vapor's tongue", but maybe temporary taste blindess, caused by other factors? We're going crazy trying flavors, to find the ones we really like. I thought it would be easier. LOL But I'm finding while I really like a Strawberry Lemonade, I can only take so much of it. Or, like we got a watermelon, a cotton candy, and a green apple, all really nice flavors, very present, fairly on point, but I just couldn't vape any one of them ALL day.

I can tell some of our juice is "fresh" and seem fairly "sharp", so I've learned they need to sit a while. Maybe they will be better. But there is something about all the NT juices I have (Frenilla, Strawnilla, Wakonda, Doodle, Peeps, Beetleguise, and really, even Raz Cup) they are just so smooth, or rich, or warm, or something I just can't put my finger on what appeals to me, or what is so satisfying. Like I said, even the Raz Cup, while not flavorful to me, it's still nice enough that I'll vape a whole tank of it and be happy. There are two flavors from another vendor that are nice like this as well. One is "lychee"esque.

I jut ordered more from NT, and am trying ACB, and CLS ahead of the anniversary sale.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Yeah, I hope it gets better. I was/am bummed, because I bought (2) 30ml bottles of it with my first order from NT (BOGO) because I LOVE raspberry.
It's got enough sweetness to it, that I'll eventually use it all. I've also been throwing some in other things, just to use it up. LOL

There really is something interesting about vaping, and flavor. Well, at least to me, and my better half. We both experience juices differently, and differently at different times. Strawnilla and Wakonda are fairly consistent to my tongue, but other flavors from here and other vendors, change in character or intensity. Like it depends on what we last ate, or drank, or vaped, as to how a flavor will taste. I don't think I've experienced "vapor's tongue", but maybe temporary taste blindess, caused by other factors? We're going crazy trying flavors, to find the ones we really like. I thought it would be easier. LOL But I'm finding while I really like a Strawberry Lemonade, I can only take so much of it. Or, like we got a watermelon, a cotton candy, and a green apple, all really nice flavors, very present, fairly on point, but I just couldn't vape any one of them ALL day.

I can tell some of our juice is "fresh" and seem fairly "sharp", so I've learned they need to sit a while. Maybe they will be better. But there is something about all the NT juices I have (Frenilla, Strawnilla, Wakonda, Doodle, Peeps, Beetleguise, and really, even Raz Cup) they are just so smooth, or rich, or warm, or something I just can't put my finger on what appeals to me, or what is so satisfying. Like I said, even the Raz Cup, while not flavorful to me, it's still nice enough that I'll vape a whole tank of it and be happy. There are two flavors from another vendor that are nice like this as well. One is "lychee"esque.

I jut ordered more from NT, and am trying ACB, and CLS ahead of the anniversary sale.
Your story is very familiar to me - my husband and I do the same thing. It's fun to try juices together and see the different reactions we each have. He will ONLY vape Nicoticket, while I have a few others I enjoy. I love Virus FRESH, he likes it steeped, so that works out for us.
I think you will like ACB, it's one of our favorites. CLS and CB are great too - but ACB has a little something extra that makes it smoky and delicious! We're hooked on PBC, too. Try them all when you can. The great thing about NT is if you like one or two, there's a good chance you will like most of the others. Or a blend of two of the others. And if there's no way to work it out, there's always the swap thread.
Glad you have found a few already, though! Plan that sale order!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I'm giving Raz Cup another chance.
The first try, I got nothing.
Second try, still nothing.

Tonight, I'm getting a hint of fruit and cake. Not real present, but it's there, showing itself a little.
What gear are you using?
Just curious cause Raz seems to be one of the few that shine with certain things.
Sorta related to the jewelry biz. Happy to meet you!

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
I love Raz Cup but Strawnilla didn't hit at first for me. No strawberry at all, just vanilla. Let it steep a while and the strawberry has started coming out. Sometimes I think some of my tastebuds are dead from smoking for so long.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Hi Aug Dog!

I have eGo Spinners with Nautilus Minis with 1.8ohm coils.
One has a 1.6ohm coil, but I don't know which its in now.

I am debating making a new thread, or expanding someone else looking for similar...
I fear I am going to chase the flavor unicorn with gear. The Nautilus Minis were a decent improvement in flavor over the clearomizer (?) that came with the Spinners.
I really don't want to go the RBA (?) route. (Am I getting the lingo right LOL?)
I already do tedious work, I don't want to make coils and fiddle with wicks.
I was a chain smoker, and now I'm a chain vaper, and I work a lot, so I want to fill tanks, and screw in a coil an be set for the day.

BUT. Flavor (aside from nicotine) is what really keeps me with vaping and not smoking, so I might be temped to head down the sub ohm road. I dunno. It gets kinda confusing.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Strawnilla and Raz Cup are two that I require a super deep steep to fully enjoy - like 4+ months, 6+ is even better IMO. sitting on some almost a year old, and I can't wait to start vaping them! I suppose my eyes may roll back..

most other NT I like after a month in the drawer.. doesn't stop me from vaping along the way to my sweet spot!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Celebrating a fine Warriors win by dripping a little original...

fTknAM2.jpg

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Little Virus after passing out some Nicoticket cards when I noticed a vape rig in a cute checkers back pocket at the grocery store. Whut? I was just looking for vape gear. :evil:

Wellllll played Sir!!!

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Since I was at a car dealership/garage for a WHOLE LOT longer than I was expecting and had to bust to work literally right after I left, I am triple fisting it.

Squonking Wakonda
Atlanis has PassionCake
Sub mini has ACB

who is the ssabmud that brought ZERO vaping gear with him to the garage???? That's right...me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread