Atomizer not working correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

krykiett

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Michigan, U.S
Is it possible for an atomizer to be broken in the sense that it won't properly vaporize the liquid and just create burnt vaper or does the juice just drip?

I suppose I don't exactly understand the semantics of the process.

I am assuming the heat vaporizes the liquid, but I am also assuming the liquid is drawn from the filter portion to the atomizer coil by the heat, if that's not the case, does the juice just drip to the atomizer itself?

Looking for some clarification! Thanks :)

Last edited:

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
If it tastes burnt, take the cart apart from the atomizer, and unscrew the atomizer from the battery. Blow out through the threaded part all of the juice. Put one drop, maybe two drops, on the atomizer after screwing it back onto the battery. Put the cart back on (make sure the cart is filled, but not pooling over with liquid). Let it set for a minute.

I had a LOT of trouble with this. My biggest problem was not letting the atomizer get properly soaked. Hope this helps!

krykiett

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Michigan, U.S
If it tastes burnt, take the cart apart from the atomizer, and unscrew the atomizer from the battery. Blow out through the threaded part all of the juice. Put one drop, maybe two drops, on the atomizer after screwing it back onto the battery. Put the cart back on (make sure the cart is filled, but not pooling over with liquid). Let it set for a minute.

I had a LOT of trouble with this. My biggest problem was not letting the atomizer get properly soaked. Hope this helps!

The silver bridge you see in the atty acts as a wick to draw the liquid from your cart. If it tastes burned, it's dry. Add a drop ir two right onto the atty bridge and then try a filled cart.

Lori

Here is what I am experiencing:

I fill up my cart up and give my atty a drop or two to 'prime it up'. I have flooded it before and had to blow it out, but that's not happening anymore. What I seem to be having an issue with is that not all of the juice is being used up in the cart before I have to 'refill' it. A time or two, I attempted just a couple drops(2) straight to the bridge, but that only acted like I was dripping. When I refill the cart(which is only half empty) I experience good results again until it's half empty. Why doesn't the full cart get used before I need to refill again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread