Attack of the Hana Modz Clone. Let's wait together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fathomrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Costa Mesa ca
I kind of feel bad, I actually didnt have to wait for my Hana. Just hit em up on facebook before they went up for sale, and was able to buy one! I wouldnt have bought one if I had to wait like some of you guys did. Getting a back up at 1/3 the price is well worth the wait though.

He'll yea! I'm kind of relived I don't have to spend the 250 for my full size.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
You and me both, friend. Lets just hope the chip isn't a piece of .... because if it is im putting a real dna30 in there lol

I'm sure if you contact someone who does Mods they could put a real DNA 30 chip in there, provided you provide the chip. I know the chips are going for 90 dollars on ebay and someone would probably charge you fifty bucks to put it in. so you would end up with paying the retail for a real hana anyways, but I know some of you are handy with your soldering guns!

Fathomrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Costa Mesa ca
Just ordered a blue from elev8vape myself :) Can't wait to see how it compares to my vapor shark. Guess I am gonna need some more 18650s to go with my aw 2000mah and Panasonic 3400s. Is everyone still recommending the Sony vtc5?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Yea 2600 mah @ thirty amps. Another great reason is you can use them on mechs at very low ohmage.

dylanlg2

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
My-PC
Is 101vapes still taking preorders? The site says out of stock I dont know if thats because its a preorder or if its because they sold out their prepayed mods allowance.

The first pre order run is over and they are starting up the second run in a few days.. the date is there somewhere.. elev8 vapes has it as well.. not sure on which site ordered their shipment from china first..

also, if you decide to go with 101vapes the second run is supposed to ship out only a couple days after the first run ships so its not a big difference..

Fathomrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Costa Mesa ca
Just noticed the clones with the logo have the same problem as the v2 authentic Hanas with the back door seam running across the atty connector. The no logo version has the back door seam placed the same way as the authentic v3. Looking at the pictures on the illvapes.com website who still has them both in stock for preorder by the way.

lot17ss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Columbus,Ohio Usa
Just noticed the clones with the logo have the same problem as the v2 authentic Hanas with the back door seam running across the atty connector. The no logo version has the back door seam placed the same way as the authentic v3. Looking at the pictures on the illvapes.com website who still has them both in stock for preorder by the way.
Keep in mind no one hasactual pics yet of the units on their sites. Those are all original photos . Even the ones with the missig logos. If you look at the blue no logo one you will see the M if you look close enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread