Attack of the Hana Modz Clone. Let's wait together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if you hear from them. I sent them an email on tuesday afternoon about refunding my money since i cancelled the pre-order. I never got an email back from them but my order status changed to "refunded" on their site. HOWEVER, I've yet to receive the money back into my bank account. Sent an email at 8 am this morning, nothing yet.

I canceled my order @ Elev8 vape a couple days ago, and status did changed to "Refunded." They later deleted everything on that specific order, now I am asking for refunded confirmation via email. Illvapes actually sends out a refunded comfirmation email to me. I find that more professional in proceeding a refund/.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
What device will the SX350 chip be installed in? Or is it a DIY situation where you buy the chip separately and make your own mod?

Right now it's more of the latter, but there are a couple of MODs that you can buy. One is a box MOD by BC Modz and the other is the Sigelei 35W.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
Does anyone have any experience with packages from china going thru Chicago isc? It seems mine has been there since the 28th. Does this meen it made it thru customs?

That means it's currently in customs and has not yet cleared. I've had a package there for over a month from Fast Tech.

entoptic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ha ha. I placed an order with FT today too and thought the same thing

lol, my FT already shipped....just some droppers and a clone mod /atty to keep me occupied through this nonsense, honestly it'd've been worth it to buy one for $20 more when they had some at wetvapes... oh well, I guess elev8 can keep rolling our money over into buying more CNA-30s. hopefully they know when to get out. wouldn't want to end up with 1000 too many

To Our Loyal Customers:

Needless to say, this entire ordeal is taking a lot longer to resolve than we had originally intended. Quite frankly, we did not intend to deal with legal matters at all. At this moment we are unsure of how to move forward or if moving forward is even a viable option. Illvapes is faced with several outcomes; none of which are favorable.

Regardless of the future of Illvapes, or the lawsuit that haunts us, we will do whatever it takes to ship you the products that you ordered. We’ve clearly made some mistakes—and ultimately, all parties will endure the consequences of their actions—but Illvapes believes that the customers should not have to suffer.

Our goal from the start was to do honest business with honest people; and to be completely honest, with all the refunds and legal fees, we do not have enough money left to pay our employees or overhead costs. We don't have much left, but what we do have are your products and the willpower to do the right thing. With that said, every customer who kept their order for a Box Mod Clone will receive a Box Mod Clone.

Shipment will resume today and we promise that you will receive the product. If it comes down to three people working day and night for the next 3 weeks with no pay, so be it.

Sincerely,
ILLVAPES

**If you would like to voice your opinion regarding this matter, please do so on our website in the appropriate blog. Please do not email us as doing so will delay your shipments**

Ok, so are they saying that they are gonna ship the clones,...or they are closing up shop????

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
To Our Loyal Customers:

Needless to say, this entire ordeal is taking a lot longer to resolve than we had originally intended. Quite frankly, we did not intend to deal with legal matters at all. At this moment we are unsure of how to move forward or if moving forward is even a viable option. Illvapes is faced with several outcomes; none of which are favorable.

Regardless of the future of Illvapes, or the lawsuit that haunts us, we will do whatever it takes to ship you the products that you ordered. We’ve clearly made some mistakes—and ultimately, all parties will endure the consequences of their actions—but Illvapes believes that the customers should not have to suffer.

Our goal from the start was to do honest business with honest people; and to be completely honest, with all the refunds and legal fees, we do not have enough money left to pay our employees or overhead costs. We don't have much left, but what we do have are your products and the willpower to do the right thing. With that said, every customer who kept their order for a Box Mod Clone will receive a Box Mod Clone.

Shipment will resume today and we promise that you will receive the product. If it comes down to three people working day and night for the next 3 weeks with no pay, so be it.

Sincerely,
ILLVAPES

**If you would like to voice your opinion regarding this matter, please do so on our website in the appropriate blog. Please do not email us as doing so will delay your shipments**

Ok, so are they saying that they are gonna ship the clones,...or they are closing up shop????

It sounds like both.

They're done. All of their operating cash has been drained by legal fees. They're likely having to shell out of their own pockets to ship these things, or perhaps they have just enough left for it.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
This IllVapes thing is just crazy.

To those that have the Mod and charge the battery internally, will the red light turn to green? Mine seems to have just dimmed to a very faint red light and just stays like that.

Mine turned green. I plugged it in at about 2am and when I got up this morning it was green.

It may take a while. Charging an 18650 from a drained battery takes a while at 500mah.

This IllVapes thing is just crazy.

To those that have the Mod and charge the battery internally, will the red light turn to green? Mine seems to have just dimmed to a very faint red light and just stays like that.
My DNA 30 DB Modz turns green once its charged. Takes a couple hours tho... not sure about the clones since dillvapes still has mine

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
out of all the people who cancelled with illvapes ( and there were a lot) not one person has confirmed that their money was put back in their account yet? thats not a good sign...

Been 10 days for me since I asked for a refund. Order info states refunded. I still have not received the money. I contacted my bank (PNC) they put the money in my account. They will now dispute it with illvapes to get the money.

I'm sorry but anyone crazy enough to wait for their MOD from illvapes is not thinking clearly. Stop wasting time get your refunds or CHARGEBACK NOW!!! Don't wait any longer the company just admitted they are going under ding ding ding

Are you kidding? Have some fncking respect, dude.
Jack ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread