Attack of the Hana Modz Clone. Let's wait together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
Very common with colored ano.
I have a rifle that varies from a deep brown to pea soup green depending on the lighting conditions

I didn't think people where you're from were allowed to own rifles . . .

I bet most see you as some kind of devil because you have the temerity to own an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevul gun.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
PACKAGES ARE STILL BEING SHIPPED OUT, PLEASE BE PATIENT! ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO "AWAITING SHIPMENT" ON PURPOSE. PEOPLE KEPT THINKING THAT "AWAITING FULFILLMENT" MEANT THAT YOU DIDN"T PAY FOR THE CLONE. HOPEFULLY THIS CLEARS UP SOME CONFUSION.

update from there page

That's not very encouraging. I was hoping it meant they had one for me but it was in the queue of boxes to be shipped out yet not packaged and with a tracking number added.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
Oops drop on concrete from 1.5 metres, still works though... :) now I really need
rypamyqa.jpg
to find a wrap

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk

Ugh!

Where are you in the Netherlands? I'll be in Amsterdam in a couple of weeks. If you're close by perhaps we can meet for a drink.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
That's what it's designed to do

One of the many advantages of the SX350 is that it gives you real-time readings of both the battery charge in volts (it even shows the changes under load), as well as the voltage being put out by the battery at a given wattage setting.

One of the many advantages of the SX350 is that it gives you real-time readings of both the battery charge in volts (it even shows the changes under load), as well as the voltage being put out by the battery at a given wattage setting.

What device will the SX350 chip be installed in? Or is it a DIY situation where you buy the chip separately and make your own mod?

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
What device will the SX350 chip be installed in? Or is it a DIY situation where you buy the chip separately and make your own mod?

Will be available either way....Saw a diy one for 75 bucks......here is the spec sheet info for the 30 watt version (scroll down in the link below) but upgrades will change the specs....scroll a bit more to click on upgrade video.....

SX350 DIY 30 Watt CHIP KIT - UPGRADE TO 35 Watts - COMPLETE DIY SOLUTION ON SALE $75.99 - NOW IN STOCK!!!!! :: DIY PARTS / KITS - A to Z Vapor Worldâ„¢

Last edited:

ColoradoVapz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denver, CO

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
I don't care I've emailed elev8vape twice today. Once at like 330am & just now. Don't tell me yesterday that if I switch to black you'll ship it tomorrow and expect not to hear from me like a crazy person. Well not a crazy person I left plenty of time between my emails (I think). I'm afraid they won't be shipping anything tomorrow :(
Anyway that's me popping in again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't care I've emailed elev8vape twice today. Once at like 330am & just now. Don't tell me yesterday that if I switch to black you'll ship it tomorrow and expect not to hear from me like a crazy person. Well not a crazy person I left plenty of time between my emails (I think). I'm afraid they won't be shipping anything tomorrow :(
Anyway that's me popping in again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Let me know if you hear from them. I sent them an email on tuesday afternoon about refunding my money since i cancelled the pre-order. I never got an email back from them but my order status changed to "refunded" on their site. HOWEVER, I've yet to receive the money back into my bank account. Sent an email at 8 am this morning, nothing yet.

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
Does anyone have any experience with packages from china going thru Chicago isc? It seems mine has been there since the 28th. Does this meen it made it thru customs?

That is customs. Mine sit there or new York for a day or two normally. Don't stress it. FT order? My FT orders spend a majority of their time being prepared to ship to US...

devilchasnme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
detroit
Does anyone have any experience with packages from china going thru Chicago isc? It seems mine has been there since the 28th. Does this meen it made it thru customs?

My packages from Fasttech, when they get to Chicago, still take 4 or 5 days to get from Chicago to Detroit. So I add 2-3 days in Chicago before I figure it gets on the road again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread