Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakousei

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
Finland
www.youtube.com
So, in Anorths screenshots he's admitting having a team watching the forum for six weeks, this is planned. The nutter thing was planned, he's set it all up to try and take UKV down.

I hope they've kept all his posts because there was some serious personal attacks, forum attacks and plenty of provocation. Lots of slanderous personal attacks, he's a nasty piece of work but this is a new level, I will donate to UKV legal fees if necessary as I am sure most of the members will. He has done nothing but troll and provoke that forum for years, they banned him yesterday, now this.

he is just chucking his weight around, very pleasant.
OP here o/ (for the screens) how faaast the world moves :D
I got a chance to follow the two threads where he went berserk (which were after 3threads or so that disappeared)..
And quite frankly those two images weren't even the top of the iceberg.

b3ast1e

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
UK South Coast
So, in Anorths screenshots he's admitting having a team watching the forum for six weeks, this is planned. The nutter thing was planned, he's set it all up to try and take UKV down.

I hope they've kept all his posts because there was some serious personal attacks, forum attacks and plenty of provocation. Lots of slanderous personal attacks, he's a nasty piece of work but this is a new level, I will donate to UKV legal fees if necessary as I am sure most of the members will. He has done nothing but troll and provoke that forum for years, they banned him yesterday, now this.

he is just chucking his weight around, very pleasant.
Damned straight, and so will I too. That site's been so good for me since I took this up. ECF and UKV, it's pretty much all anyone needs to get by in the vaping world. And besides, it's worth donating to the cause if it means we get to see a full retraction and apology. The ultimate troll: kick up a fuss, sow discontent in a generally very easy going community, and then threaten legal action. Not awesome.

You have to wonder if a certain weirdly specced, badly designed and manufactured, doomed to fail PV might in the end turn out to be the iceberg that sinks the unsinkable. There's a thought.

purplefowler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
UK
We in the uk do believe in free speech, unfortunately totally wicked do not and have resorted to bully boy tactics. I've always sat on the fence about them as I bought my first kit from them just over a year ago, but his recent actions and behaviour to us peace loving folks at ukv is disgusting and I hope it comes back on him to shoot him in the foot. He has deliberately baited the forum and the turned it round on us and our home is closed now because of it. It is totally unfair (no pun intended!). I hope our brothers and sisters across the pond and further afield will stand by us. Alot of ukv felt sympathy for him because his last outburst seemed genuinely unstable, but he has gone to far. Who is he going to attack next? I'd better stop writing this now before I say something that will end up with me in court because apparently we are not allowed to have opinions :(

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
Very sad indeed.
In part because UKV is a really nice and peaceful hangout where most people can fit in regardless of opinions.
But also because Jasons Ebay-shop was the one that sold me my first 901-kit four years ago. Jason has always been a bit of a character, with strong opinions on the world around him. i think most people accepted his ways, either because he was one of the pioneers or out of respect for his ability to run a successful business.

Either way, i hope UKV comes back soon....

disarstar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Dortmund, Germany
sometimes bad news are only bad news
if this is the last information
TW shoots an own goal doesn't matter how big they are.
That kind of bad press no business needs-

a forum is fast online, the people knows each other
ukvapefest, the vendors, small groups and bigger groups, friends
people will find together on any possible way.

anorth_uk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Redditch, UK
Below is one of TW's replies to somoeones post last year

Your a user in the ecig world, im a player..Big difference in who has any say. yours is limited to here, castrated and angry comes to mind?

You or your fellow Highly moral suppliers all sit back waiting for something to happen, i make it.

This pisses you right Off, your issue not mine. Be an idea if you butted your ill found tedious opinions of my business, right out.

But you won,t.... your happy as the proverbial pig in :censored: sniping at everyoneelse.

Seem to remember from History lessons someone in Germany having the same problem in the 1930-40's

Last edited by a moderator:

anorth_uk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Redditch, UK
The UKV forum is closed whilst the team decide what is the best course of action and review the future of the forum. We all felt we could not decide that whilst coping with the threat of legal action and the responses of UKV members

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Hope your back online soon mate

Maz

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
UK
The UKV forum is closed whilst the team decide what is the best course of action and review the future of the forum. We all felt we could not decide that whilst coping with the threat of legal action and the responses of UKV members

I understand the closing Prof but PLEASE keep all the threads and his posts, he has been trolling/baiting UKV members for years now and his attacks were nasty. Every little helps, he appears to want to take UKV down, fight.

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU

Hope to see UKV back soon.
If you need any help in any way, make sure to mention it here. I'm sure there are lots of us who would like to help, financially or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread