The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ATTENTION KR808 LOVERS, New N-Series HERE iGO!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey ,
    I have tried them at 5 volts and honestly dont like them that high...I do like the new 3.5 Ml 510 cartos that I have now at higher voltages..
    New Jumbo 510 3.5ml Cartomizers
    Thanks
    Drew

2. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Heatherina,
    Funny I didnt even think of this until you posted and I just tried them and they fit right on the G400 batts, and work pretty well...They seem to have a slightly lighter draw because the cone is wider than the G400 batttery, but they work fine. Thanks for the question.
    Drew

3. sweetniko

sweetniko Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    Will the I-Go work with V4L cart's?
    Also is it automatic or manual? I can't tell from the description or picture.

4. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes they will and they are manual batteries. Thanks
    Drew

5. sweetniko

sweetniko Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
  6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  7. evilfrog

evilfrog Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    portland OR
    These Igo carts are quite nice so far. Thanks for carrying them!

8. Mmc

Mmc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2010
    Michigan
    May be a dumb question here, but can you charge an igo with a v4l 808 charger?

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    No you really shouldnt. You should NEVER mix chargers that are not specifically designated for the batteries you are charging. Thanks
    Drew

10. Mmc

Dec 28, 2010
    Michigan
    Good to know, thanks

11. Mmc

Dec 28, 2010
    Michigan
    Trying to order an igo and some juices and the saveinnj coupons not working. Any suggestions ?

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    save5 is the current coupon thats available....Thanks
    Drew

13. Mmc

Dec 28, 2010
    Michigan
    Thanks, got my order placed. Looking forward to trying the igo as well as your juices.

14. rayquitsmoking

rayquitsmoking Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2010
    michigan
    hey drew, will a 510 cone style version be coming out soon?

15. stoprealones

stoprealones Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2009
    Hi,Drew
    With regard to the igo, you showed how you can add the 901-510 adapter for the carto,are there other adapters that can be used on igo batt to use other cartos? I really like the 801 cartos,too.
    Also, I'm still using style b ego,fat bat,fat atty-is the draw comparable to this?
    Thanks in advance for reply

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    There are many versions of the Ego and I am not really familiar with all of them. Yes there are many adapters that will work with this mod, but I am also reluctant to say which ones will or wil not work with these because there are just so many out there. Thanks
    Drew

17. Mmc

Dec 28, 2010
    Michigan
    My igo just got here! Yea. Question though, the manual that comes with it says " the I-go is powered by a 3.7 volt 650 mah battery"
    Is this a different battery than the one you told us about? Or is the manual wrong.

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thats a generic manual...The Chinese have a tendaency to just copy whatever manual they can get their hands on...Thats an 1100 mah battery. Thanks
    Drew

19. Mmc

Dec 28, 2010
    Michigan
    I have had to going for a few hours now and really like it - great draw, th and vapor. works well with v4l cartos as well as the super sized carto that comes with it. Also fits nicely in my hand. definately doing the happy dance. the button is very easy, i'll have to be carefull if i put it in my back pocket!

20. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

how is the flavor difference with both?
    the iGo holds more juice, right?

i am just trying to decide....i am a HEAVY vaper...easily go through 30ml juice in 4-5 days. chainvape anytime im not at work. was very very disappointed with muted flavors of eGo tank, and had to refill way too much.
    i hear the GO GO is more of an "airy" draw.....i never used cartomizers with my eGo cuz i found the draw way too airy and muted the taste, so i am still using the eGo mega B carts/attys with a 1000mah battery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.