ATTENTION KR808 LOVERS, New N-Series HERE iGO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Needly,
Thats really not a screw , its just a slotted pin for air I wouldnt really reccomend spinning it too much.. But if you find one that isnt working you can usually just wiggle that center pin a little and it wil make it conatct the battery pin.
For some reason all these bigger carts (I-GO, Go-Go) seem to have a more flexible center pin .... I had one that I just tapped on the table and it made it work. I think becasue they have larger silicone seals and the center pins move a little more. Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Looks like I found something to mess around with here...I puleed the stuffing out and dripped directly on the coil...It was a little more harsh than normal but not bad. I had a carto that ws getting kinda funky/blah after being filled with different liquids and figured "why not"... I have it now with an 801 drip tip sitting on there and I figure if I am wanting a little stronger hit I will use it...
Drew

davedbc

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2011
Madison, WI
Speaking of drip tips.....I just rec'd some from Nhaler in the mail today which I had ordered primarily as a way to flavor label multiple cartos and I have to say I am IMPRESSED!

When pocketing my iGo with the stock whistle tip - all was fine except that the whistle tip had a tendency to fall off. With the satisfying 'click' of the drip tips going into place - I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem here. However there were 2 other things I didn't quite expect and both have been very pleasant surprises

1. I for one, like the mouth feel of the drip tip much better than the whistle tip. I'm sure this will be a personal preference type thing, but being used to the GoGo - the slimmer battery and the whistle tip made the iGo feel a little 'dainty' by comparison. With the drip tip in place, it 'feels' more like having an analog cigarette in my mouth - but I don't - so I'm good with that :)

2. What really surprised me (and maybe this is just my head playing games with me) is that the flavor actually seems more pronounced when using the drip tip. For the record, no - I did *not* pop off the whistle tip - fresh fill the carto and then come up with that comparison. I wonder if the slightly wider air flow through the tip has an impact on that. (Admittedly, that is just a wild guess from a relative newbie that may or may not have any basis in fact whatsoever).

3. Haven't tested this yet - but I also wonder if having slightly more air flow will also prevent the (very) occasional feeling of 'mouth juice' when swapping to a carto that's been resting for awhile. It's been mentioned by another here that it's very possible that feeling is simply some extra moisture building up in the tip which results (again rarely) in feeling as if you have a small drop of juice flow through it. Time will tell.

The only downside is that the 'flat black' one I bought fits a little too snug and really took a bit to get back off. Looking at it, that tip also doesn't seem quite as contoured as the others - but I'm hoping a little time might break it in just a touch.

Overall I am loving these things and with them, it might just put the iGo a step ahead of the GoGo for personal preference (which otherwise were running on a two sides of the same coin type of balance). Whooda thunk it? :D

Thanks again Drew!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Your very welcome...Im sort of in the same boat but I have also been leaning towards the Igo and I dont like whistle tips at all, but I have gotten into the habit of using an 801 drip tip MOST of the time.....I can tell you that air flow will definately change flavor, and a whole lot more in reference to cartomizers and or atomisers. Thanks
Drew

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I just got some Echos in....1100 and 1300 mah, in Stainless and Black I should have them on the site by tommorow afternoon...Echos are I-Gos with auto batteries and a different thread on the cartos. They will also work with KR808 cartos...I didnt initially stock them because when I sampled them, while in China, they were having issues with the automatic switch in the battery but these are much better.
Drew

chriscmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Milton, WI
Ok, I'm finding some goofiness with my iGo. I ordered some 808 cartos so I can sample some smaller amounts with new juices, and they fit on one of the batteries just fine - tight, but it does screw on and work. On the other battery I can't get the carto to screw even halfway on. It doesn't come close to making the connection. Oddly, both batteries work with a 910 atty I have, the G5 clearomizers, and with the 808 dripomizers - just not the new cartomizers. Also, I ordered some 801 drip tips from Good Prophets and they don't fit. They appear to be .5mm larger than the tips from Nhaler or the top of the iGo carto. Any thoughts?

kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com
Hi Drew,
I really wanted to love my iGo. I love the way it looks and feel. Which was a surprise because I love my MF batteries and cartomizers and i did not mind the battery life much. But filling the carts and them not holding much. The iGo battery is great the cartomizer not so much. They really mute the favors of the juice and not much th hit. Now them being h-coils and all, i was hoping for better. I'm glad i was able to just buy the battery and not the whole kit. I wanted to also try the Echo but you dont sell them without the whole kit. Are the cartomizer any better or about the same as iGo? Do you think the jumbo mf that you sell would work better for me on these? Or any fixes or other carts?

MNG

Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Marina, CA
Drew,

I'm very happy with my igo battery, not yet sold on the cartos. I'm almost through my second charge, so I'll give it more time to "break in" before complaining. I think the idea of a cone is a joke, as it makes the draw almost impossible when fully screwed down...I just don't see the point, excepting aesthetics. With that said, has anyone else mentioned trouble with ce2 cartos? I've tried clears and stainless steels and managed to get one out of 15 to actually screw on to my igo battery, and that one didn't even work. As fragile as the clears are (hate them), I didn't put much muscle behind them. But I was really disappointed I couldn't get the steel ones on without potentially rethreading the battery. Because they all fit fine on my V4L kr808 batteries, and that the igo cartos fit on the same batteries, logic tells me they have the same thread, but clearly that logic is BS. I'm a huge fan of the ce2s and if I could get them to work with my igo, I would be set. What made the igo so appealing was that I could continue to use my regular poly fill 808 cartos along with my 808 ce2s, so I can't help but to be a little disappointed. Is it the ce2 manufacturer? I have the fluxomizer XLs from gotvapes. Any advice beyond toss them and get used to (and buy more of) the igo cartos? Thanks in advance.

MNG

Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Marina, CA
It occurred to me that I may have engaged in some poor etiquette by mentioning other brands/suppliers here. If this is inappropriate, please accept my apology. With that said, I would welcome any suggestions for nhaler products similar to the CE2 in style or quality (flavor), that are tested/known to work with the iGo. I love the idea of having 3-4 ml worth of juice in my carto (eg iGo carto), but am willing to sacrifice size for flavor (even it is a pain in the ... to fill). Thanks again.

Michael

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just in!!! They will be available in Blue tommorow as well...These are fanatstic kits that I have been working on for a few months and I REALLY think folks are gonna LOVE these!!! UNBELEIVABLE vapor and flavor!!! My all time favorite KR product for sure...These are slightly longer and fatter than the KR808 and will work wwith other KR808 cartomizers...
Drew

KR808-DM1 Kit is our newest KR808 Model with a stylish matching larger capacity (2 Ml) Horizontal coil Cartomizer. You will be shocked with the flavor and vapor of this new Big Battery Ecig. Comes with 2- 480 Mah batteries that have the NEW Click Switch Technology and Smart Charge indicator to let you know your the degree of remaining charge left on your battery. Click the button three times and your battery is off, and safe for your pocket or purse. Three more times and your back to vaping!!! Currently available in 2 colors, Red Ice and Blue Ice. A great tectured paint look. Also available with 2 flavors 555 and Menthol. Blanks are also available for sale seperately.

KR808-DM1 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread