ATTENTION KR808 LOVERS, New N-Series HERE iGO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
how is the flavor difference with both?
the iGo holds more juice, right?

i am just trying to decide....i am a HEAVY vaper...easily go through 30ml juice in 4-5 days. chainvape anytime im not at work. was very very disappointed with muted flavors of eGo tank, and had to refill way too much.
i hear the GO GO is more of an "airy" draw.....i never used cartomizers with my eGo cuz i found the draw way too airy and muted the taste, so i am still using the eGo mega B carts/attys with a 1000mah battery.

Hey my 4 wheelin' Texas buddy-girl! How you doing?

I have the Go Go and it has 3ml cartos and a bit of an airy draw, but for me, that's just what I want. I think I'm on day 4 and the flavor is holding up great with these cartos. Two cartos will last me all day and let me switch flavors from time to time. The batty easily lasts all day.

I'd think you would prefer the iGo with a little tighter draw. The iGo cartomizers have a KR808 connection and hold 3.5 to 4ml of liquid. They are compatible with Nhaler 801 drip tips. That's a bunch of liquid in the carto. If you had one on the iGo and one for switching out flavors, going all day and evening with them wouldn't be a problem.

Mmc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2010
Michigan
I've had the igo for about a day and a half. I just put it on the charger, not because it eas drained, but thought that it had to be running out. No change in performance, but come on, a day and a half? I am a thanh vapor, initial fill was w a syringe, but have topped off twice. Nice draw, great vapor and throat hit. Really like it and am glad that I bought this vs go go

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
hey there Texas T!
i ordered the GO GO last nite. I guess I can always order the iGO too later....i just got so confused i decided to just go for it and try the GO GO first (just based on looks alone-i like the "fatter" look, prefer it over slimlined)...will let ya know what i think as soon as it gets here! hoping by monday!!! oh and i see CIGEASY sells an adapter which can convert the GO GO to use KR808 cartos or iGO cartos....

Hey my 4 wheelin' Texas buddy-girl! How you doing?

I have the Go Go and it has 3ml cartos and a bit of an airy draw, but for me, that's just what I want. I think I'm on day 4 and the flavor is holding up great with these cartos. Two cartos will last me all day and let me switch flavors from time to time. The batty easily lasts all day.

I'd think you would prefer the iGo with a little tighter draw. The iGo cartomizers have a KR808 connection and hold 3.5 to 4ml of liquid. They are compatible with Nhaler 801 drip tips. That's a bunch of liquid in the carto. If you had one on the iGo and one for switching out flavors, going all day and evening with them wouldn't be a problem.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
hey there Texas T!
i ordered the GO GO last nite. I guess I can always order the iGO too later....i just got so confused i decided to just go for it and try the GO GO first (just based on looks alone-i like the "fatter" look, prefer it over slimlined)...will let ya know what i think as soon as it gets here! hoping by monday!!! oh and i see CIGEASY sells an adapter which can convert the GO GO to use KR808 cartos or iGO cartos....

Well I think you'll be real happy with the Go Go and liking the fatter look might be why you've always liked me.

I ordered one each of those adapters you mentioned. I doubt that I'd ever use them much, but they'll be good to have in my tool kit.

Let me know what you think about your Go Go. I'm just glad I bought one of these before making a big money investment in one of the real fancy mods with all the doo-dads. Its hard for me to see how vaping can get much better than with the Go Go.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
In my limited opinion, for me, my IGO's out perform my GO-GO's.
The GO-GO battery may last a little longer, but i truly like the draw on the IGO better and I don't need a adapter to kill off all my kr808 cartomizers.
Yes. The ego cone screws right on the IGO when using the kr808 catomizers.
I think I will sell off another one of my GO-GO kits.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
ha ha....funny! everything IS bigger and better in Texas, right?
i will surely let ya know!

Well I think you'll be real happy with the Go Go and liking the fatter look might be why you've always liked me.

I ordered one each of those adapters you mentioned. I doubt that I'd ever use them much, but they'll be good to have in my tool kit.

Let me know what you think about your Go Go. I'm just glad I bought one of these before making a big money investment in one of the real fancy mods with all the doo-dads. Its hard for me to see how vaping can get much better than with the Go Go.

thisguy

Feb 5, 2010
Abilene, TX
Small tip for the iGo users. If you did the eGo tank system, type A that is, you can use the rubber caps that went on the end of the tanks for plugging up the iGo Carts. They fit in the batt side like a plug, and fit over the mouth piece end. Just a little extra insurance for when you are out and about carrying an extra cart and you don't want to take a chance of either end leaking juice on ya.

Haven't had my iGo very long, just about four hours of use at this point, but I am really loving this thing.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
_MG_7514.jpg

Stainless steel!!!!

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
I have an iGo question....

I was reading the go-go thread and they are taking the filler out to clean, dry burning and then putting a smaller amount of filler back in. Is this the same process with the iGo? If not, what is the recommended way to clean iGo carts, and roughly how many times can the carts be cleaned?

There are only a few people going to all the trouble of cleaning their go-go cartomizers that way. SSV2, the go-go guru from cigeasy suggested early on that the way to clean the cartomizers was by running hot water from the tap thru the cartomizers for a few minutes.
One gentleman that cleans his that way suggested that if you can still smell the e-liquid then do it again.

When I had my go-go's I cleaned them by runnug hot water, from the tap thru them for 10-12 minutes and drying them in the oven.
When I had many of them to clean, I would boil them and dry them in the oven.
Both methods worked very well for me. I never had to discard any.

As far as removing the filler matl. and cutting it down, some people just like to tinker. Although that probably works well also.

My self, I LIKE TO KEEP THINGS SIMPLE. I clean my IGO cartomizers by running hot tap water thru them and drying in the oven.

As far as the longevity of the cartomizers and how long they will last, I can't answear that question YET as I have been using the same 5 cartomizers (with different flavors) since day one, about 5 weeks with out any problems. A couple of them I have cleaned twice the others not at all.

One thing that I will stress, though, is not let the cartomizers run dry. Best way in the world to shorten the life of any cartomizer. I top mine off quite often.

I hope this has been helpfull.

Bill

56 DAYS CIGARETTE FREE AND I HAVE'NT SAVED A DIME! (BUT DAMN,I SURE FEEL BETTER)

EDITED TO ADD: this is what works for me.

Last edited:

Nedley

Jun 5, 2009
Wisconsin
I really like my igo, but I have issues with some of the 808 cartos. Not screwing on well enough to work with the 808, not sure if it is just the v4 l cartos or if there is an adjustment or not. Work amazing with the cartos that come with it though

I don't know if this will apply to your kr808 cartos but I got the iGo kit and an extra carto(total of three) and one of the cartos did not work right out of the box. I took a screwdriver and turned the center post on the carto counterclockwise about a half turn using that slot that's on it and now the iGo carto works. Hope I didn't mess anything up inside but at least went from totally not working to working. Me a happy camper.

I've been using a couple IGO carts with a standard KR808 battery for the last couple weeks now, it looks funny, and has a bit of an airy draw but it works. I saw someone mention that they had to crank the carts down to make them work. I have the opposite problem using the KR8 batteries, I find if I screw them on too tight that it won't work, but unscrewing by about 3/4 a turn and it works fine.

Now I just got to get some cash and get the stainless IGo, that shine is pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread