Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Used an ego with 1.5 LR atomizers

Natural Perique...

This is a tobacco with a fruity undertone. Sweet, mild, with a bit of a hang in taste in the back of the throat. Dark liquid that smells like a tobacco. When you exhale, you can still taste it :) Great vapor production, mild throat hit (but still hits) and a flavor that isnt too strong. Reminds me of the little cigars shaped like cigarettes! If you use atomizers, I suggest dedicating one to this juice. I am assuming it has natural oils from the extracts, it has lingered extensively in my atomizer.

Peachy Sweet

Very nice sweet peach flavor overwhelms any tobacco in the inhale. You can taste subtle tobacco in the exhale. If you like peach flavors, this one will fit the tastebuds. Great vapor, mild throat hit, very good flavor with little aftertaste.

Last edited:

musiceqlslife21

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2010
Maryland
Peachy Sweet:

Used my VV box mod and a Dual Coil @ 4.2. On the inhale was the taste of a good peach candy, on the exhale i got a combo of the peach and nice tobacco flavor, the vapor production was good, the TH was nice, kinda subtle but there. There is a lingering peach taste afterwards which is nice. At 4.5 volts the peach flavor grew more mild and and the tobacco flavor started to shine, and got a better TH. At 5 volts, the peach flavor almost disappeared except at the end, but didnt really mind because the flavor of the tobacco was great, same with vapor, the TH was good as well.

Natural Perique

I used the same set-up and voltage for peachy sweet. Didnt really notice any major changes in flavor as I increased the voltage but the TH and vapor got better as i went higher. Its a very nice mild and subtle flavor with some sweet undertones. I could easily vape this one all day.

Peachy Sweet and Natural Perique combined at 5 Volts w/ a dual coil tastes very similar to a non mentholated analog to me.

With both of these flavors seperately and combined create a satisfying vape, dont really need to chain vape these.

At 5 volts could

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Just sampled one of our new macerations not yet released. Steeped Gold Leaf Burley and Acadian Perique, which is a Virginia, Burley, original Cavendish, dark fired Kentucky, Oriental and a fair amount of Perique Tobacco. All I can say is WOW. A slightly earthy nutty, turkish style flavor. The juice is Golden in color and completely different from our other natural blends. Be on the lookout for this one;)

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Just sampled one of our new macerations not yet released. Steeped Gold Leaf Burley and Acadian Perique, which is a Virginia, Burley, original Cavendish, dark fired Kentucky, Oriental and a fair amount of Perique Tobacco. All I can say is WOW. A slightly earthy nutty, turkish style flavor. The juice is Golden in color and completely different from our other natural blends. Be on the lookout for this one;)

Woot another topshelf masterpiece from the tobacco master :D can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread