Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Clean and wash it. Put wick in and poke it inside wick holes lightly but hole closed off with wick material. (Ammit zero wick into wicking hole. This is where the two tanks differ.) Then prime cotton. Screw on tank and make sure juice control is closed. Fill tank and open juice control. From that point on I close juice control every time I fill it. Then open it back up. My Merlin or Ammit never leak and vape like champs. That does not work I have no idea. I vape both tanks at 42.5 watts. I use cotton bacon for wicking and a 3 1/2 mm .45 ohm coil. I have center pin out and air control wide open. . Be sure you have an authentic Merlin and not a fasttech clone. Clones never work as well as Authentic in my experience so I never buy them anymore. CHEERS and good luck to you
Fasttech doesn't have any Merlin Mini clones, not yet at least.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

kelstasy

Dec 9, 2016
Philippines
Watched the review of merlin mini by vaping bogan and read a comment
"bought one and it leaks through the 510 pin with both decks. I contacted them told them the problem and their reply was "I don't want to argue with you" wtf kind of customer service is that?"
I guess it's the same with my dual post deck leaks through the 510 pin but the single deck works fine.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Probably a reason your getting juice build up in the base, you shouldn't be. Deck rings, wicking issue, or vapor going in there when it shouldn't be and condensing. The 510 is not sealed, most are not. You could also use a small thin piece of plastic (shopping bag would work) and place it between deck and 510. But again, juice shouldn't be getting down there in the first place.

Reactions: kelstasy

kelstasy

Dec 9, 2016
Philippines
Probably a reason your getting juice build up in the base, you shouldn't be. Deck rings, wicking issue, or vapor going in there when it shouldn't be and condensing. The 510 is not sealed, most are not. You could also use a small thin piece of plastic (shopping bag would work) and place it between deck and 510. But again, juice shouldn't be getting down there in the first place.
I will try the plastic thingy when I have time, enjoying the single post deck for the meantime, will update if the fix would work. Thanks mate, have a nice day!

Reactions: ccwaters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread