The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Augvape Merlin Mini By Roxy

Discussion in 'RTA' started by MMW, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Fasttech doesn't have any Merlin Mini clones, not yet at least.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

2. kelstasy

kelstasy Full Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Philippines
    Watched the review of merlin mini by vaping bogan and read a comment
    "bought one and it leaks through the 510 pin with both decks. I contacted them told them the problem and their reply was "I don't want to argue with you" ... kind of customer service is that?"
    I guess it's the same with my dual post deck leaks through the 510 pin but the single deck works fine.

3. ccwaters

ccwaters Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2013
    Minnesota USA
    Probably a reason your getting juice build up in the base, you shouldn't be. Deck rings, wicking issue, or vapor going in there when it shouldn't be and condensing. The 510 is not sealed, most are not. You could also use a small thin piece of plastic (shopping bag would work) and place it between deck and 510. But again, juice shouldn't be getting down there in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kelstasy

kelstasy Full Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Philippines
    I will try the plastic thingy when I have time, enjoying the single post deck for the meantime, will update if the fix would work. Thanks mate, have a nice day!

• Like Like x 1
  5. MMW

MMW Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2015
    NH

Bogan.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WharfRat1976

WharfRat1976 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    HA! That was worth the watch. That vape beer combo blast was something else. Can you imagine this .... and Ripp in the same room?

• Like Like x 2
  7. MMW

MMW Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2015
    NH
    At least Bogan is humorous!
    I like his mech reviews.

• Like Like x 1
  8. lostvaper

lostvaper Full Member

Jan 30, 2017
    Any idea why my merlin has heavy spit back and gets extremely hot if I have the tank more than halfway full? Extremely frustrating having to constantly refill as it is with the 2ml capacity and not helped by the fact that I can't keep vape with a full tank of juice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.