Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 & 2021 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
CDV is going to have some special editions in stock soon, I saw this last night, and they are also going to have a black extension piece available. This is the first time I have seen one at CDV, that is the one thing that has always stopped me from getting the specials. I have to have the matching extension. :|

KAS

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Y’all should apply as advertisers for CDV...

Just ran out and ordered a 24mm Nite DLC.

As if I can afford that.

Thanks credit cards, and sub-par American education system...I’ll NEVER figure out that credit cards aren’t just FREE MONEY.

Now, if only Steam Tuners would make an updated version of the top fill kit...

Looks like I’ll finally have a reason to use my custom order Stealth Radius again!

By the way, for those who have a Provape Radius, and a 24mm nKFL...if you’re bothered by the gap under the tank, I’ve got a friend who 3D printed me some rings...they match the body of the Radius perfectly, and makes the 24mm tank look right as rain, sitting on top of that Radius body!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm almost ready to pull the trigger at CDV. I have three Prime SP Ed. Two are the Nite and the other is Sunrise. If I pull the trigger I'll get the High Noon.

Does CDV charge for shipping?
Thought you didn't like the 19?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Thought you didn't like the 19?
I sold the 24mn to buy another Prime. I saw pictures of the lite special edition months ago and liked how it looks. I'm fickle and attracted to shiny things. Origin vape is advertising them for $119.00 and CDV comes to around$138.00 with shipping. I emailed Eric to see if he really is going to get some in. I can wait, well that's what I tell myself. I never thought I'd buy a Chinese mod but I did. Mrs Ping is ready to lock me up in a mental institution at any time. Oh I better go I see some men wearing white scrubs.

Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro TMO using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I sold the 24mm to buy another Prime

Vaping that 24mm nKFL right now...she says “Hi!”

46c56ca02ae1d9f5abd145e708b7b93f.jpg

Also pictured is the 24mm 3D printed beauty ring under the tank...nice flush fit on the Radius!!!! (I chose an Ultem-type material for the color, although it looks a little more orange)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Agree about the 19's. I found the Prime to be airy. Too airy for me and flavour was airy.

I really wanted to like the Prime.

But I also found the smallest airflow to be too airy, at least for a true MTL experience.

It was also a little larger than I’d normally like.

That being said, I like it much better with the Wave tank from Steam Tuners.

Being that I just ordered my 7th Lite-19, I think it’s safe to say it’s the clear winner of the two, for my taste.

And, it puts SM atomizers as the largest number of atomizers in my collection...I have like 10 Kayfun 4’s...because that is still one of my favorites.

If the ByLeo Calix platform didn’t exist, or the KHW Dvarw, I would only use Kayfuns.

The ByLeo Calix v3 is hands down my favorite atomizer of all time...but it tends to get iced out of rotation as it is taller than I’d like...if only Steam Tuners would give ByLeo some love.

Either way, I’m glad that the Lite-19 is on the market...and the Lite-19 Top Fill Kit from Steam Tuners...because top fill is the only thing the Lite-19 is missing!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Agree about the 19's. I found the Prime to be airy. Too airy for me and flavour was airy.
We all are different. I'm fine with the Prime set at 1 or 2. HB, glad you are enjoying it. Still haven't pulled trigger on nKFL sp ed, but I have the feeling I will.

Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro TMO using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Out of topic -- some amazing juices these are folks >

Sorry @LAwaters :blink:

Hey! :lol:

There’s lots of tasty vapes. It’s all good. We all know HHV is your real favorite. :cool:

Outside of HHV, I really only use three other juice brands:

1. Ohm Slaw Vapors 3mg
- Vapebow
- Sourlicious
- Pumpkake
- Custer Pie

2. Dinner Lady 3mg
- Mango Tart
- BlackBerry Cumble
- Apple Pie
- Lemon Tart

3. INFZN Nic salts 36mg
- Blue Raspberry
- Mango
- Custard Tobacco

All highly recommended.

My favorite HHV flavors are not up for discussion...not due to fear of judgement, but to protect stock...so I can buy without fear of them being sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread