Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
And rewick, fill and resume vaping in under 2-half minutes. No hanky pankies there at all.
not that it's hard to close juice flow then open it back up , but it's nice just to open and fill. and in the prime, making sure that the airflow ring is pulled down while adjusting juice flow (otherwise it jams) is just another easy thing I like about the nkfl. Those things aren't that much of a pain, really, but I do like simple , and the new lite is.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
not that it's hard to close juice flow then open it back up , b

I have never understood the mysterious ways of JFC, although I haven't tried that hard, either. I'm sure I could find a great review like explaining the concept and etc.

I just have so many tanks that are awesome, don't have it, etc. it seems like a Step Too Far and whatnot.

Anna

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
So the lack of throat hit has gone on the new Lite. I remembered the old trick of raising the coil a bit. It’s now positioned to me anyway, what looks like far too high, but flavour hasn’t been sacrificed at all and the TH is at a good level for me.

I think the big selling point on this over the Prime is the size and the simplicity. But mainly the size. I always regarded the Prime a small tank, but the Lite makes it look big now. And bear in mind I’m running the Lite in extension mode.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
So the lack of throat hit has gone on the new Lite. I remembered the old trick of raising the coil a bit. It’s now positioned to me anyway, what looks like far too high, but flavour hasn’t been sacrificed at all and the TH is at a good level for me.

I think the big selling point on this over the Prime is the size and the simplicity. But mainly the size. I always regarded the Prime a small tank, but the Lite makes it look big now. And bear in mind I’m running the Lite in extension mode.

I love the size myself and ease to use. I'm impressed with the 24 MM being able to hold 3.5 ml and be the same height as the 22.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
In search of the perfect vape...

bd5db07f6ce0886dc4b2dc9e07c3bcc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Thank you. I thought the air hole had to match the notches.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T
Set air control ring on largest hole, align 510 plates with 6 divets with it, screw/tighten 510 screw, and...

Wa La

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I have never understood the mysterious ways of JFC, although I haven't tried that hard, either. I'm sure I could find a great review like explaining the concept and etc.

I just have so many tanks that are awesome, don't have it, etc. it seems like a Step Too Far and whatnot.

Anna
I think for most it's not really needed. I basically use the same percentage pg/vg juices all the time and the weather here is stable, so not really needed. Perhaps those who vape 50/50 one day, then 90 vg the next, or where temperatures change alot? Also it might help if your flying alot, where you can just cut juice flow all together ? Or perhaps mountain climbers? Where different altitudes can benefit? Those are I guess reasons jc can be a benefit?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Set air control ring on largest hole, align 510 plates with 6 divets with it, screw/tighten 510 screw, and...

Wa La
Or you can customize it [emoji848] by aligning the single divot to the largest air hole

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

Wa La

Take it off and try to place it one turn right or left and see if it just drops in place.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Which is the the only way the plate will fit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T
not true...

on mine it will fit either on the correct airflow size or it can be spun 180 degrees from the correct airflow size and tightened down.

Reactions: HBcorpse

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
not true...

on mine it will fit either on the correct airflow size or it can be spun 180 degrees from the correct airflow size and tightened down.
It can be tightened on any of the 6 sides, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread