Status
Not open for further replies.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
as of this moment... the meet is set as originally stated.. the WORST case scenario is that it isn't as large as originally thought of... but there is still a core group that will be there as long as it is still set up.. the core group ranges of people from st louis, texas, georgia, alabama, and obviously tennessee... so as long as nothing major happens to change the plans.. this meet continues to be november 4th weekend at the Clarion Hotel in Murfreesboro, Tn

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
ok guys and gals....

it's official...

Summary Friday, November 4 - 6, 2011. Your Group is now loaded. I have loaded 30 rooms per night. Individuals may start calling in to make reservations under the Group Code: Awesome Fest - Toll-free: 877-405-7904. The rate is $75.00 per night, and I have loaded a variety of roomtypes.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Your Group is now loaded. I have loaded 30 rooms per night. Individuals may start calling in to make reservations under the Group Code: Awesome Fest - Toll-free: 877-405-7904. The rate is $75.00 per night, and I have loaded a variety of roomtypes.

Also, the Oakland Room has been reserved for your use beginning @ 3PM Friday, November 4 - 6, 2011. If your Group consumes 20 rooms per night - this space will be complimentary as per our online bid. In the event you fall short, I will charge the same rate as your rooms @ $75 per day for Friday - Sunday, 3 days = $225 plus tax.

This sounds like fun and only a few hours away. Can we make reservations now and cancel if we can't make it? Is there a link for the hotel?

:)

yes there is a website... dont know the link offhand.. but it's easily googled...

it's the Clarion hotel in Murfreesboro.. and they are officially taking our reservations as of now... you have until 24 hours before the event to cancel without penalty

i will most definitely be there.. as well as justjulie.. taz3cat.. gabby.. and quite a few others from the st louis area as well as probably some from the georgia area...

obviously we encourage tennessee vapers to also be there as it is technically a weekend long regional vape meet...

watch for some other surprise guests including a few vendors from other states.. like pennsylvania and california :p

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Tauki, we going to have a hawt time in TN, Vapestock was great and TN is going to be wonderful in November, the nicest time of year for it. Some nice crisp Autumn days the tree should be beautiful. Hope we can get some of the good TN sipping stuff.:toast::toast::toast:

rumor has it that some whacko might be bringing jars of apple pie moonshine...

this rumor is (so far) unconfirmed....

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
This is just a few weeks away.
Are there any updates with what's going on, who will be there?
I want to invite a few peeps to come but also want to make sure that it is still happening.

sadly.. due to a lack of response.. awesomefest has been cancelled/postponed as of yesterday :(

there is currently talk of trying to get something together in May.. but no guarantee that it will be here in TN :(

there were just to many other events one right after another Vapestock/Vapefest/Vaporcon.. and nobody was willing to commit to a TN gathering..

maybe we can still get something together more "just locals" based soon.. i'd be more than happy to help plan that.. but it would have to wait a few weeks for me to get a slight bit financially settled before i could commit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread