Status
Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
The only thing you can do is deal with what you have, write a horrible review and keep searching for that right flavor. FastTech has a huge variety of great products, try taking the time to look at reviews before you purchase anything.

A sensible comment and wonderful user-name! :)

Bombies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
United States
Its definitely not a menthol flavor additive thats for sure. There is no menthol in it whatsoever. People that reviewed it said it was a very strong vicks vapor rub kind of menthol, and thats what I wanted. The brand of the liquid is "ehealth cigarette". Im pretty dissappointed as all I wanted was a menthol liquid.

eLefAdEr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Just throwing in my 2¢, I finally received my replacement Innokin SVD battery tube from the package deal that I had ordered just over a month ago -- Fasttech customer service was decent enough, though I had to contact them once to get the ball rolling on the replacement being shipped out. The mod works great now so I'll stick with them for cheap supplies and hardware, and I doubt I'll ever order liquid overseas -- will stick to domestic shops (Canada too) for those.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
As others have mentioned, I've had very good luck with the evods from FT. The original coils that came with them were not always stellar, but the replacement coils I've gotten from them have been fine, and cheap too. Overall, I've had really great results from FT. I have to admit though that it does not occur to me to order juice from them. I don't want the cheapest juice I can find. Kinda in the opposite direction. But a known piece of hardware at 50% of retail, YOU BETCHA, all day long. So, just do your homework on the FT items. I've received more than 100 different items in 12 orders and I just have not had any problems. My two cents. Best to you!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
So I ordered a 100 ml bottle of mentol elquid. It came in 7 days to the Midwest which I thought was really fast. I was really excited and then I tried the juice... I cant even describe what it tastes like. Its like a burnt/unflavored taste, but even that tells no justice. There is absolutely no mentholly taste or coolness or sweetness to it. I was thinking maybe they meant a tobacco menthol flavor but even that doesnt seem right. There are 3 reviews for the product that describe it as being like vicks vapor rub (I wish it was like that). FastTech's return policy doesnt cover it because its a consumable and Ive opened it. What should I do? Should I even submit a ticket/complaint? Im pretty disappointed as this was my first order and I want to order more.

I also got 10 CE4 clearos, 10 EVODS, and a needle tip plastic dispenser container. All of it is very low quality. The dispenser thing has a stretched out rubber piece that is supposed to go over the needle tip. The clearos o-rings are all crooked and warped, the drip tips screw on crooked, and the threads dont feel right. The evods dont produce vapor like the ones I bought at altsmoke.

E-liquid - Relatively Unknown Brand manufacturer with unknown Track record. 3 Vicks Vapor Rub comments? Sounds bad wnough to pass on.
Ce4's - Crooked seals? Most I have owned do and many people make the same complaint. Seems common for CE4 design. Threading on the caps is a Pressed on thread ring, unless you are cocking it they normally go on straight. They can and often will pull right off the tip.
CE4's are several years and many design changes old.
Evods - Known to be copies of Kanger - Original coils are rated okay to poor. Coils can be adjusted to give better performance by removing the top post/flavor wicks and aligning the coil to center with evenly spaced wraps.
Evod tank itself is of decent quality and reported to work very well with Kanger Evod coils.
Dropper bottle with stretchy attached cap to cover needle? that is how they are designed. I have a dozen, given to me by different venders.

Your one real complaint is the E-liquid not being Menthol. I can understand and sympathize. Unfortunately that is the nature of E-liquids in the Vape world. No one takes them back and Fasttech is not the Packaging company. The error lies with the manufacturer of the e-liquids.
Trust me when I say, I have purchased a much worse e-liquid<Deadly in fact> and had NO recourse.(different Vender)

Best to call this a learning experience and place small orders to find what you like before stocking up.

Last edited:

EmeraldLeo1982

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
To the OP who got the flavorless nic juice. Please be sure and leave a review of the product on the fasttech site so other people won't be as likely to have the same issue and FT might even reply to it with something they can do if you're polite and they are feeling generous.

EDIT: I see you already did this. Disregard. Nice Review though.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I wouldn't buy the unbranded cheapo juice from anywhere, local or overseas. I have bought Liqua, Hangsen and Dekang from FT as these are all well known brands (Dekang make 90% of the worlds ejuice by volume) and some I like some I don't, but that's my taste buds not those companies fault. Even with the ones I haven't liked if I mix them with another appropriate flavour I have managed to come up with something reasonable.

All my Evods have been fine too apart from one which had a DoA head which I just swapped out. The clone Evod gets a majority thumbs up from the comments on the main FT thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread